Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX [Solved] How to determine that you have 2 disks mirrored ? Post 302408339 by vbe on Monday 29th of March 2010 08:39:34 AM
Old 03-29-2010
Whats wrong with the given answers?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

checking to see if logical disks are mirrored.

I have AIX 5.1 I ran these commands and was not able to see what disk were mirrored to what. I thought this is what I should do? lslv -m rd |more lslv -m db |more I get a error stating that it can't find or in the device configuation databse. Is there another way to look? I have a physcal... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rocker40
1 Replies

2. AIX

Mirrored disk.....

How do I know, which all disks are mirrored? any command? Bala (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Creating an image of a mirrored disks

Hi guys, I havent done this before but iam trying to create an image of a mirrorred drive. Correct me if iam wrong, but when i have two disks setup in raid configuration and have them mirrored in solaris. It then defines at one entity. How would i create a "flar" image of that one entity... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tlee
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Backup for HW Mirrored Disks

We use SW mirroring (RAID1) using SVM for our SUN servers (which we OEM to end clients with our application on). When I need to make a tape backup for the server (disk), I disable mirroring and perform backup of the entire disk to tape using ufsdump. This process requires an outage and sensitive as... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarSol
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to create multiple-boot system with disks mirrored(RAID1+0) and disk alone

I have a HP proliant ML 570 G3 with two 146GB disk drives mirrored(RAID1+0) windows server 2003 was installed on that disk. I will add a disk.(scsi 300GB) I will install Linux on that additional disk. I want to create multiple-boot system. Is it possible? I wanna know how to create... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lifegeek
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

To identify if local disks are mirrored

Hello All, Am trynig to identify if the local HD's on our BL860 (running 11v3) are indeed mirrored to each other. Cheers, Cameron (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Are my disks mirrored ?

# metastat d1: Mirror Submirror 0: d11 State: Okay Submirror 1: d12 State: Okay Pass: 1 Read option: roundrobin (default) Write option: parallel (default) Size: 14582208 blocks (7.0 GB) d11: Submirror of d1 State: Okay Size: 14582208 blocks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Exposure
2 Replies

8. AIX

How to determine the physical volume fo the disks

This is the report I got running the comand rptconf, but I would like to know what is the capacity of the disks installed into our server power 6 with AIX System Model: IBM,7778-23X Machine Serial Number: 1066D5A Processor Type: PowerPC_POWER6 Processor Implementation Mode: POWER 6... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cucosss
6 Replies

9. HP-UX

[Solved] How to extend a mirrored logical volume?

Want to extend the /home filesystem: Filesystem kbytes used avail %used Mounted on /dev/vg00/lvol4 262144 260088 2056 99% /home root@server:./root # vgdisplay vg00 --- Volume groups --- VG Name /dev/vg00 VG Write Access read/write VG Status available Max LV 255 Cur LV 11 Open... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: proactiveaditya
4 Replies

10. Solaris

How to determine if i have spare disks in Solaris?

Hi Guys, obviously new to SOLARIS SUN SPARC 5.10 I would really appreciate if you help me see how to find free disks available in my system. Like i am a linux admin. If i want to grow a file system in linux. I would first have a look at my volume groups to see if they have free PEs if not then... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aiqbal
2 Replies
Tcl_WrongNumArgs(3)					      Tcl Library Procedures					       Tcl_WrongNumArgs(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tcl_WrongNumArgs - generate standard error message for wrong number of arguments SYNOPSIS
#include <tcl.h> Tcl_WrongNumArgs(interp, objc, objv, message) ARGUMENTS
Tcl_Interp interp (in) Interpreter in which error will be reported: error message gets stored in its result object. int objc (in) Number of leading arguments from objv to include in error message. Tcl_Obj *const objv[] (in) Arguments to command that had the wrong number of arguments. const char *message (in) Additional error information to print after leading arguments from objv. This typically gives the acceptable syntax of the command. This argument may be NULL. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tcl_WrongNumArgs is a utility procedure that is invoked by command procedures when they discover that they have received the wrong number of arguments. Tcl_WrongNumArgs generates a standard error message and stores it in the result object of interp. The message includes the objc initial elements of objv plus message. For example, if objv consists of the values foo and bar, objc is 1, and message is "fileName count" then interp's result object will be set to the following string: wrong # args: should be "foo fileName count" If objc is 2, the result will be set to the following string: wrong # args: should be "foo bar fileName count" Objc is usually 1, but may be 2 or more for commands like string and the Tk widget commands, which use the first argument as a subcommand. Some of the objects in the objv array may be abbreviations for a subcommand. The command Tcl_GetIndexFromObj will convert the abbreviated string object into an indexObject. If an error occurs in the parsing of the subcommand we would like to use the full subcommand name rather than the abbreviation. If the Tcl_WrongNumArgs command finds any indexObjects in the objv array it will use the full subcommand name in the error message instead of the abbreviated name that was originally passed in. Using the above example, let us assume that bar is actually an abbreviation for barfly and the object is now an indexObject because it was passed to Tcl_GetIndexFromObj. In this case the error message would be: wrong # args: should be "foo barfly fileName count" SEE ALSO
Tcl_GetIndexFromObj KEYWORDS
command, error message, wrong number of arguments Tcl 8.0 Tcl_WrongNumArgs(3)