Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX command to list all installed patches Post 302406082 by xoops on Monday 22nd of March 2010 01:23:42 AM
Old 03-22-2010
try
Code:

emgr -l

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to see all installed PATCHES

Hi all I am using HPUX11.00 i want to know how to see all installed PATCHES ..and also to see any perticular patch has been installed or not solaris showrev -p does not work in HPUX please suggest any command thanks praful (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prafulla
1 Replies

2. Solaris

get installed patch list

Hello all is there any way to get installed patch list on Solaris ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

3. Solaris

How to find out installed patches on Sun5.9

Hi Unix Experts, I'm told to install WebSphere MQ on Sun 5.9 box. Before I install it, my task is to find out what OS patches have already installed on the box. I tried pkginfo -i command but it gives all of the packages installed. I want to find out a specific patch has been installed or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hkhan12
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

list the softwares installed in Linux

I need list of 3rd party softwares installed in a Unix server (eg: Fedora / RedHat). I know if they are system supported format (like rpm format for fedora/redhat, pkg format for debian/ubuntu etc) we can list them by system specific commands ($ rpm -qa). But how to list the softwares installed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: uday123
3 Replies

5. AIX

OS Patches installed but they seem as not installed

Hello everyone: I've installed an OS patch into AIX 6.1 by running the following command: instfix -d /tmp/6100-02-03 -k "IZ41855" however it seem not installed instfix -i -k "IZ41855" There was no data for IZ41855 in the fix database. what am I doing wrong? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: edgarvm
8 Replies

6. Solaris

need help with message: no patches installed

Hi Folks, I am getting the following error when trying to see installed patches on my Solaris 9 system :wall: # patchadd -p No patches installed # Any help will be much appreciated Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: momin
1 Replies

7. AIX

List of Installed patches for AIX from given set of patches

I need to find out list of installed patches from given list of patches. I have tried using instfix -f <File containing list of patches> -i -c But I was not able to understand the output of this command. It was like below. bos.perf.tools: :0.0.0.0:?: bos.rte.libc: :0.0.0.0:?: ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Saurabh Agrawal
4 Replies

8. HP-UX

List of installed application on HP-UX

Hi All, I am trying to list down all the installed application/packages on hp-ux machine in below format : packagename:<application/package name> ; <application/package version> ; <application/package vendor> can someone suggest with small script for this.Will swlist command give... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
4 Replies

9. AIX

List of installed applications

Hi All, I am new bee in AIX and i am trying to list out installed packages on any AIX machine in below format: packagename:<application/package name> ; <application/package version> ; <application/package vendor> can some one please suggest small script which will use lslpp and provide... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
5 Replies

10. Solaris

List of patches and date installed

Does anyone know of a command that would show the list of patches installed and the date it was installed? My understanding is that "showrev -p" would show patches but not the date they were installed. I'm looking for this on a Solaris 10 server. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ixauditor
2 Replies
DH_QUILT_UNPATCH(1)						     Debhelper						       DH_QUILT_UNPATCH(1)

NAME
dh_quilt_unpatch - unapply patches listed in debian/patches/series SYNOPSIS
dh_quilt_unpatch [debhelper options] DESCRIPTION
dh_quilt_unpatch simply calls quilt pop -a after having set the environment variable QUILT_PATCHES to debian/patches. All patches listed in debian/patches/series are then unapplied in the current directory. The command does not fail if the patches have already been unapplied. You can use another directory instead of debian/patches by setting (and exporting) the environment variable QUILT_PATCH_DIR. EXAMPLES
dh_quilt_unpatch is usually called indirectly in a rules file via the dh command. %: dh $@ --with quilt It can also be direcly called in the clean rule. clean: dh_testdir dh_testroot [ ! -f Makefile ] || $(MAKE) clean dh_quilt_unpatch dh_clean NOTES
This tool is useless if you use the source package format 3.0 (quilt). Consider switching to this source format if you haven't done it yet. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7), dh(1). This program is meant to be used together with debhelper. AUTHOR
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-03-04 DH_QUILT_UNPATCH(1)