Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Triggering UNIX command from Web Browser Post 302404349 by hergp on Tuesday 16th of March 2010 09:25:12 AM
Old 03-16-2010
That depends on the programming language you use for your webapplications. Also, the command would be executed under the webservers userid. Please explain in more detail what you want to do.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web browser and web server for Unix

Hi there all I am looking for both a web browser as well as a web server (Ie. Netscape Fasttrack) that will run on HPUX 10. If you know where I can get these free via FTP, please contact me as soon as possible!! Thanks, Mark (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mleathers
1 Replies

2. Linux

web browser from konsole

hi experts, i'm running red hat linux, consider there's no visual interface, no X server... actually there is one but it's written in Python! what i need is to intall a decent web browser on it! is it possible? and i only have abt 100 MBs of free disk space... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elzalem
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Triggering my Unix script....

Hi All, i dont have any idea about perl scripting... i need some suggestion so that i can put my effort to find out the solution:D let me explain....one of my tedious task which will taken care by Unix shell script which i prepared. its a kind of routine work that i am running the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shahul
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Can't open netscape web-browser

I am working in solaris 9 and i want to work with web-browser(netscape). but when I am openning it,it shows the message -- An error occurred reading the startup configuration file.Please contact ur administrator./.netscape/preferences.js,line 66:unterminated string literal.t,127.0.0.1 please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Web browser not opening

On clicking on my WEB BROWSER . no window is appearing , only a dialog box appearing with named "ALERT" any nothing else. What is browser package name , which is by default in Solaris 10 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kush singh
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

The Dillo Web Browser

Hello, Have you all noticed that the Dillo web browser always reports bugs just about on every web page. Richard Stallman's Personal Page However some, but not many have none. cheers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nigelc
2 Replies

7. Web Development

What is Your Favorite Web Browser?

OK, please vote on your favorite web browser and comment why! Only currently supported browers please! Thanks. PS: I am a big FireFox fan. FireFox add-ons rock! (61 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
61 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Practice UNIX on web Browser?

To practice SQL, there is a very good website called www.sqlfiddle.com no need of installing any external software, it can do almost anything in PL/SQL and Oracle. In a similar manner, is there a good website where i can practice Unix commands on a broswer? I mean, it should be able to execute... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Manjunath B
1 Replies
PGP(1)							      General Commands Manual							    PGP(1)

NAME
pgpgpg - wrapper around Gnu Privacy Guard that takes Pretty Good Privacy command line options SYNOPSIS
pgpgpg [options] pgpfile pgpgpg -e [options] file user ... DESCRIPTION
PGPGPG is a wrapper that allows calls to GnuPG (Gnu Privacy Guard) using the command line options of (Pretty Good Privacy). PGP and GnuPG are encryption programms with high security encryption engines. However, PGP is available without a fee but is not realy free software. GnuPG on the other hand is realy free software and has additionally features but with a different command line syntax than PGP. The goal of pgpgpg is to plug in a command line syntax in front of GnuPG equal to PGP 2.6. OPTIONS
The following options are supported by pgpgpg notice that long options do not use the usual GNU syntax (--) but, instead are of the form +option[=value]. -e Encrypt a plaintext file. -d, -p Decrypt a plaintext file. -s Sign a plaintext file. pgpgpg -s file [-u userid] -sb Create a separate signature certificate (a .sig file) for a given file. pgpgpg -sb file [-u userid] -c Use convential cryptography when encrypting. -o Output to the file specified. Should only be used for encryption, decryption and signature operations (not for key management). -a, +armor ASCII armor the output file. -u, +myname Select the userid to use for some operations. -kg Generate a unique public/secret pair. -ka Add a public or secret key to your key ring. pgpgpg -ka keyfile [keyring] -kx Extract a copy from your public or secret keyring. pgpgpg -kx[a] userid keyfile [keyring] -kv View the contents of your keyring. pgpgpg -kv[v] [userid] [keyring] -kvc View a key fingerprint. pgpgpg -kvc [userid] [keyring] -kr Remove a key from your keyring. pgpgpg -kr userid [keyring] -kd If acting on your secret key, permanently revoke a key and issue a compromise certificate. If acting on a public key, disable or reenable a key. pgpgpg -kd userid -ke Edit trust parameters for a public key or edit the pass phrase or add a userid to a secret key. pgpgpg -ke userid [keyring] -kc View the contents and check the certifying signatures of your public key ring. pgpgpg -kc [userid] [keyring] -ks Sign and certify someone's public key. pgpgpg -ks userid [-u userid] [keyring] The following options are ignored or unsupported: ++armorlines, +autosign, +bakring, +interactive, +keepbinary, +language, +legal_kludge, +nomanual, +pager, +randseed, +tmp and +tzfix. BUGS
PGPGPG does not currently provide an online help (-h or -?) and will not show a summary of commands, as PGP does, when typing: pgp -k The following options are not documented (yet): +batchmode, +cert_depth, +charset, +encrypttoself, +force, +clearsig, +comment, +com- pletes_needed, +compress, +marginals_needed, +pubring, +secring, +textmode and +verbose. AUTHORS
PGP was originally written by Philip R. Zimmermann. PGPGPG was written by Michael Roth. This manpage was written by Javier Fernandez-Sanguino for the Debian distribution (but may be used by others) by glancing at PGP's manpage and the source code from PGPGPG (pgpopts.c) PGPGPG Version 0.13 PGP(1)