Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: iLO configuration
Operating Systems HP-UX iLO configuration Post 302397674 by sijocg on Tuesday 23rd of February 2010 12:25:01 AM
Old 02-23-2010
iLO configuration

how to set IP for iLO in HP server first time

thanks to all

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Xhost and ILO

I have an application that requires me to disable the restricted access to the X Server libraries by issuing the 'Xhost +' command from a Console Window. It is important that this command is run from the Console Window and not a Terminal Window otherwise the system complains that DISPLAY is not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimthompson
0 Replies

2. Solaris

HP iLO virtual serial port

Greetings All, If someone/anyone reading this post has had success setting up and configuring HP iLO2 CLI virtual serial port for Solaris...please tell how. I'm trying to get a remote console to an HP DL385 server via iLO2 and ssh. The server is running Solaris 10 (11/06), patched to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alias.256
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

iLo RBSU

Hi, I wanted to setup a ilo for an HP 9000 rp 8420 server. Can anyone have an idea on it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gunnervarma
1 Replies

4. Linux

Findout iLO type installed in a machine

I have to write Linux script to findout what kind of ilo is been installed in the given ip address either ilo/LO100 or no device found. IP address will be given in the command line of the script. -> With out log on to the ip address, should get the ilo type installed in that machine. 1. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skmdu
1 Replies

5. Solaris

T5220 ILO not saving static IP

I have a brand new T5220 and I'm trying to configure the ILOM port with a static Ip address via the Serial Management port. I log on as "root" and then enter the commands ( see below) to config the port. When I enter the last command which is " set /SP/network commitpending=true", which I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: danfall4
9 Replies

6. Hardware

Reset ILO password

HI Guys I have forgot my ILO password for REDHAT Linux, Its Protriat HP server. I need to set new password for ILO without installing any RPM like "hponfig".... I need to set password in terminal. please give me steps to change the password waiting for ur replys (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suresh_krish
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

HP iLO using DHCP & Default Password

Hi, I have two questions about HP system iLO: (1) The <HP iLO 2 User Guide> says "Configure the IP address: This step is necessary only if you are using a static IP address. When using dynamic IP addressing, your DHCP server will automatically assign an IP address for iLO 2. HP recommends using... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hp ilo from Linux

Hi, I want to do momentary press to one server from linux is it possible? I got this command from internet is it correct? or need changes? I also need help how to start and reboot server in hp ilo from linux server. fence_ilo -a 10.1.41.155 -l Admin -p Password (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: learnbash
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP DL380 G6 ILO question Linux

Hi, I have Redhat Linux 5.9. I need to connect all the ILO to different switch which can support 1 Gig. How can I find if ILO port can support gigabit? I am on HP website but not able to find anything about this information. Not sure I am looking in the correct place. Please help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
3 Replies

10. HP-UX

Hp rx2620: is possible to access ILO via serial COM1?

Fast question: a bad reset put ilo ip to 127.0.0.1(!) and now i cannot reach via network Is possible to get ilo via serial using COM1/console? I see three console ports on server back side two are standard and one is reachable only with this cable... 403 Forbidden but i don't have this... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies
NWFSTIME(1)							     nwfstime							       NWFSTIME(1)

NAME
nwfstime - Display / Set a NetWare server's date and time SYNOPSIS
nwfstime [ -h ] [ -S server ] [ -U user name ] [ -P password | -n ] [ -C ] [ -s ] DESCRIPTION
nwfstime displays a NetWare server's date and time. You can also set a NetWare server's date and time from the local time. OPTIONS
-h With -h nwfstime prints a little help text. -S server is the name of the server you want to use. -U user user is the user name to use for login. To set the server's time, you need supervisor privileges. -P password password is the password to use for login. If neither -n nor -P are given, and the user has no open connection to the server, nwfstime prompts for a password. -n -n should be given if no password is required for the login. As you need supervisor privileges for setting the date and time, this option is probably not used very often. -C By default, passwords are converted to uppercase before they are sent to the server, because most servers require this. You can turn off this conversion by -C. -s With -s, nwfstime sets the file server's date and time according to the local date and time. nwfstime 12/10/1996 NWFSTIME(1)