Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Resize current window with Curses Post 302392410 by pogdorica on Thursday 4th of February 2010 10:59:27 AM
Old 02-04-2010
Ok, thanks Corona.

I had been looking for that this morning and i had found 'resize_term' but my first tests didn't make it.

I 'll read more about this and i 'll do more tests.

I 'll report about any advances.

---------- Post updated at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:26 PM ----------

Oh !!! I just find this post:

terminal Width/height change

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

curses.h

hi i'd like to know how to draw a rectangle using the curses.h library, you know with all the WINDOW *newwin stuff and all thanx!:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chomano
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

window 2000 professional not pinging my window 98 system.

Hello, We someone help me resolve this problem. I have window 2000 professional, windows 98 and Unixware 7.0.1 on the network. I was able to establish connection with all. However, l was unable to ping window 98 from window 2000 professional. I was able to ping the window 2000 from the window... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
10 Replies

3. Programming

curses & window resize issues

I am writing a program to display a database to the screen(xterm) and want to allow the window resize signal to increase/decrease the amount data that is displayed. I have a signal handler function for catching the SIGWINCH event and calling a function to reallocate the space for the windows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kwaz
0 Replies

4. Solaris

CDE loging window resize?

I was asked to display a banner on the CDE login window and I have successfully accomplished that task. This is what I did: 1) made the directory /etc/dt/config/C 2) cp /usr/dt/config/C/Xresources /etc/dt/config/C 3) I edited /etc/dt/config/C/Xresources and ensured the following lines were... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rtoba
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CDE loging window resize?

I was asked to display a banner on the CDE login window and I have successfully accomplished that task. This is what I did: 1) made the directory /etc/dt/config/C 2) cp /usr/dt/config/C/Xresources /etc/dt/config/C 3) I edited /etc/dt/config/C/Xresources and ensured the following lines were... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rtoba
0 Replies

6. Programming

curses.h

hi all i get a segmentation fault error in the following program. couldn't understand why it happens. can anyone explain what is really happening. s1.c #include<curses.h> main(){ int c; noecho(); cbreak(); c=getch(); printf("%c",(char)c); } I compiled this program as cc s1.c... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bankpro
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

send characters to current window

Before I re-invent the wheel... I have written an on-screen keyboard & handwriting input client in Java (spare me please, I get paid to write Java and it will take some time to get back up to speed in C & X11). In order to concentrate on the other bits, I took advantage of a hack... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bcw
0 Replies

8. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Resize the default window size

Hi, How can I resize the terminal window's default size in CDE (Solaris)? Regards, Sharif. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sharif
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Preventing the terminal window to resize

I am running Terminal (xterm) on FreeBSD and XFCE. When opening a new terminal window so that an additional tab appears, the window resizes to become taller and partially hiding behind the task bar. I noticed that Xubuntu has fixed this feature and the window does not resize when opening a second... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Toggle between xterm window and standard terminal window

Is it possible to toggle back and forth between an xterm invoked from one tty, and a shell invoked from a different tty? I am running Centos 7 with KDE and booting in non-graphic mode. After logging in on the default window (/dev/tty1) , I can then use ALT-F2 to access a new window (/dev/tty2),... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rhgscty
1 Replies
WWW::Mechanize::Image(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				WWW::Mechanize::Image(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Mechanize::Image - Image object for WWW::Mechanize SYNOPSIS
Image object to encapsulate all the stuff that Mech needs Constructor new() Creates and returns a new "WWW::Mechanize::Image" object. my $image = WWW::Mechanize::Image->new( { url => $url, base => $base, tag => $tag, name => $name, # From the INPUT tag height => $height, # optional width => $width, # optional alt => $alt, # optional } ); Accessors $link->url() URL from the link $link->base() Base URL to which the links are relative. $link->name() Name for the field from the NAME attribute, if any. $link->tag() Tag name (either "image" or "input") $link->height() Image height $link->width() Image width $link->alt() ALT attribute from the source tag, if any. $link->URI() Returns the URL as a URI::URL object. $link->url_abs() Returns the URL as an absolute URL string. SEE ALSO
WWW::Mechanize and WWW::Mechanize::Link COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2004-2010 Andy Lester. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: o the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or o the Artistic License version 2.0. perl v5.14.2 2011-08-05 WWW::Mechanize::Image(3pm)