Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat How to install and uninstall apache on Red Hat Linux 5 Post 302392377 by fpmurphy on Thursday 4th of February 2010 08:41:51 AM
Old 02-04-2010
Use the IP address that VirtualPC assigned to the Linux VM instead of localhost.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating Red Hat install CD

Good morning, I'm currently "Trying" to download Red Hat. Which files should I burn on the CD for the install. I imagine it's the IOS files, but I'd like to make sure. I have 2 files, Disk_1 (647 mb) and Disk_2 (641 mb). Do I burn these files to a disk as is or do I need to do something... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DFR574
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Can't uninstall MYSQL from RED HAT ES

Hi Everyone Could you kindly advise on how I should do a chkconfig and uninstalling mysql rpm on Red hat ES.Please check the errors that I'm getting below. :eek: I need to uninstall MySQL completely from my linux system ver 2.4.21-37 and use the chkconfig command to switch it on... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
15 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

install broadband connection on red hat?

hi , i m new to linux , i have adsl modem , and i have two os on my machine windows and redhat . i install pppoe (broadband ) on windows , but i don't know how i install broadband on redhat . plz if u are confirm then tell me the solution because already i dump my one adsl modem , because... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert_every1
0 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need to install red hat linux on existing windows vista OS as dual boot

HI ALL, I need to install linux on already existing windows vista OS. I tried to install linux,am getting error while creating patitions, i)selected manula patition with grude option.. after that when i m selecting free space to create mount points, its giving error "could not allocate... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jack00423
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

Install gstreamer on red hat

hello, i have downloaded the gstreamer from following location Index of /pkg/redhat/9/i386/SRPMS.gst and i placed in the root/Zoom directory. now i want to install that on my system so that i can devolop some gstreamer related applications and run it. now how i need to install it on my... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: juststarted
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

How to Install Red Hat Linux Desktop version 4?

I want to install Red Hat Linux Desktop version 4. Please tell me the step-by-step installation and which file system will be best for this O/S? Like in windows, we have NTFS file system(which has very security features). Is there any such file system in Linux? Which file system should i use? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to Install Red Hat Linux Desktop version 4?

I want to install Red Hat Linux Desktop version 4. Please tell me the step-by-step installation and which file system will be best for this O/S? Like in windows, we have NTFS file system(which has very security features). Is there any such file system in Linux? Which file system should i use?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to Install the CA Certificate on Red Hat

Hi Guys, These days, I am busy in configuring OpenLDAP. I plan to enable security. I don't know how to install CA Certificate on Red Hat Linux OS (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3). Could you please help me out of this trouble? ---------- Post updated at 06:45 PM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crest.boy
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Step to Install Red Hat Linux

Hi, I need to install red hat Linux 9 with hardware raid 0. kindly share steps to carry out the same. Rgds Deljatt (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: deljatt
8 Replies

10. Red Hat

Install Red Hat 4.2 (Not Enterprise) from install tree

Hi guys I would like to install Red Hat Linux 4.2 on my old box (pIII). However there is a problem: i can't find the .iso image anywhere in the Net, all the material that i've found is (i think) an install tree of the OS. It will be possible for me to install the OS from that install tree? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mk2soldier
3 Replies
BJDWP(1)						      General Commands Manual							  BJDWP(1)

NAME
bjdwp - Command line USB Blackberry Java Debug Wire Protocol SYNOPSIS
bjdwp [-h][-p pin][-P password][-v] address port DESCRIPTION
bjdwp is a program that supports the Java Debug Wire Protocol over USB, which enables debugging of Java programs directly on your Black- berry. Support is experimental, and development is focused primarily on the BlackBerry Storm. OPTIONS
-p pin PIN of device to talk with. Only needed if you have more than one Blackberry connected at once. -P password Simplistic method to specify device password. In a real application, this would be done using a more secure prompt. -v Dump verbose protocol data during operation. -h, --help Show summary of options. ARGUMENTS
The following arguments are required, in order to provide a socket where the JDWP server will listen for connections from the debugger. address Most often 'localhost' but can be any IP or hostname on the machine running bjdwp. port Port to listen on. EXAMPLES
Start the server and the USB connection to the device: bjdwp localhost 8000 Then start your java debugger: jdb -connect com.sun.jdi.SocketAttach:hostname=localhost,port=8000 AUTHOR
bjdwp was initially written for the Barry project by Nicolas VIVIEN. This manual page was written by Chris Frey. SEE ALSO
http://www.netdirect.ca/software/packages/barry September 29, 2009 BJDWP(1)