Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat how to undo the last installed update on fedora. Post 302353584 by mark54g on Tuesday 15th of September 2009 04:51:22 PM
Old 09-15-2009
Also, I think this may be a case where you are using a hammer to turn a screw. You may not have to undo your changes when you can perhaps restore your earlier settings to the GUI.

Run this command:

system-config-display

as root.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Dual Boot Win XP And Fedora with Fedora Installed First

Hi everyone, I hope this question goes here. Anyways, I have a unique situation where my friend's comp has Fedora installed and wants to add Win XP as a dual boot without formatting the drive. Is it possible to create a partition on the current hard drive and then install win xp? I couldn't find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how can i know the latest update packages i have installed on solaris 9 ???

i want to know the update packages that i have installed on my solaris 9 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MONMON
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Undo the Veritas mirroring and update from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10

Hi all I wish to undo the mirroring for root and update the Solaris version from 8 to 10. Since i am lack of knowledge and experience on this, hope you all can help me double check the step and correct me. Existing disk groups details root@leo # vxdg list NAME STATE ID... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Fedora 14 Update

Hi experts. I have installed Fedora 13 and new release Fedora 14 is available, then: If I instal fedora 14 from CD created from iso file Will be lost all my data and current configuration? What is the correct process to update my system? Thanks a lot for your advice and please be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: orma
4 Replies
WMANAGERRC-UPDATE(1)					    BSD General Commands Manual 				      WMANAGERRC-UPDATE(1)

NAME
wmanagerrc-update -- update your wmanager settings automatically SYNOPSIS
wmanagerrc-update DESCRIPTION
The wmanagerrc-update program creates or updates the ~/.wmanagerrc file with a list of X11 window managers currently installed on the system. On systems that do not have a convention for registering X window managers, wmanagerrc-update simply copies the contents of the ~/.wmanagerrc.user file to ~/.wmanagerrc. On systems that register the installed X window managers, the wmanagerrc-update program adds all of them to the wmanager(1) configuration so that they are available soon after installation. Currently, only Debian GNU/Linux and similar systems that use the update-alternaties(8) mechanism are supported. Locally installed window managers and things not registered as alternatives for x-window-manager(1) can be added to the file ~/.wmanagerrc.user in the .wmanagerrc format; see the wmanager(1) README file, usually /usr/share/doc/wmanager/README.gz, for more information. The wmanagerrc-update program uses the entries first from ~/.wmanagerrc.user, then from the the registered window managers, in the order of update-alternatives(8) priorities. You can override this by listing entries in wanted order in ~/.wmanagerrc.order, separated by whitespace. BUGS
Concurrent wmanagerrc-update processes may clobber the .wmanagerrc file. SEE ALSO
wmanager(1), wmanager-loop(1), update-alternatives(8) HISTORY
The wmanagerrc-update program was written by Tommi Virtanen in 2000 and later modified by Peter Pentchev. This manual page was originally written in perldoc format by Tommi Virtanen in 2000, and converted to mdoc format and updated by Peter Pentchev in 2008. AUTHORS
Tommi Virtanen <tv@debian.org> Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> BSD
May 22, 2008 BSD