Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where to download EIS-DVD?
Operating Systems Solaris Where to download EIS-DVD? Post 302351893 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 10th of September 2009 01:31:18 AM
Old 09-10-2009
you can get access to EIS-DVD if you've a large service contract and/or if you've a sun onsite engineer... or you've to become a sun certified partner...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

File .profile-EIS

Where is the file .profile-EIS???:confused::confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: flavio841
6 Replies

2. Solaris

EIS-DVD Version

how to know which eis-dvd version is installed on the system ? and is there a way to get EIS-DVD for March past year (2009) ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mduweik
3 Replies

3. Solaris

How to Install EIS DVD for SPARC (solaris 10)

hello, i need to install eis dvd (recommanded patches) dvd for a client, but i don't know the procedure, can you please help? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: feg
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///dev/dvd'

I am getting an error similar to this when I try to watch dvd's. Every program has a similar version of this. unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///dev/dvd'For VLC I have found a way to fix it. CD/DVD Drive not working VLC error (SOLVED) (Page 1) - Help & Support (Stable) - CrunchBang Linux Forums... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

5. Solaris

EIS Patch JumpStart

Dear Gurus, What is the proper method, steps and configs for me to perform EIS Patch installation through JumpStart Server-Client for Solaris 10? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NewSolarisSquad
1 Replies

6. AIX

Using mkdvd to create bootable mksysb on dvd reports success but nothing on dvd?

Hello, Running AIX 7.1 7100-00-03-1115, trying to make a mksysb image to a dvd drive using mkdvd. My final command looks like this.. mkdvd -e -V rootvg -R -C /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_fs -I /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/cd_images -M /usr1/AIXADMIN/mkcd/mksysbimage -d /dev/cd0 -Y When i run this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: c3rb3rus
3 Replies
answerbook2(1)							   User Commands						    answerbook2(1)

NAME
answerbook2 - online documentation system SYNOPSIS
/usr/dt/bin/answerbook2 [-h] DESCRIPTION
The AnswerBook2 server product is no longer included with Solaris or the Solaris Documentation CD products. Solaris docmentation is now provided in HTML and PDF format on the Documentation CD and does not require the AnswerBook2 server to be viewed. The answerbook2 utility opens the default web browser and displays an HTML page that shows a link to locally installed documentation, and, if the AnswerBook2 server has been defined, a link to AnswerBook2 collections. To define a default AnswerBook2 server, use the environment variable, AB2_DEFAULTSERVER. This functionality is also accessible through the AnswerBook2 option on the CDE front panel Help menu. If you need an AnswerBook2 server, you can download the AnswerBook2 server software from http://www.sun.com. OPTIONS
The following option is supported: -h Displays a usage statement. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
AB2_DEFAULTSERVER Fully-qualified URL that identifies the default AnswerBook2 server to use. For example: http://imaserver.eng.sun.com:8888/ ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |http://www.sun.com | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) NOTES
Use the online Help system to find out more about the AnswerBook2 product, once the web browser is opened and the AnswerBook2 library can be viewed. SunOS 5.10 29 Nov 2001 answerbook2(1)