Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: topas -P output to file
Operating Systems AIX topas -P output to file Post 302343974 by jtmartins on Friday 14th of August 2009 09:18:17 AM
Old 08-14-2009
so let me try to understand, i run topasrec -L -c 5 -s 60
then i run the nmon analyzer?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Topas

Hi ! I would like to collect every minute the data of the "topas" to file. Under Redhat 9, it's possible to user comand "top" in batch mode ! How is it possible under unix with TOPAS ? Because there is not the parameter " -b"... example ----> topas > filename.out but, it doesn't... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cgatrader
1 Replies

2. AIX

nmon vs topas

good morning what is the better solution to examen a P570 ? because i use topas and nmon, and the results are totally different !!! with nmon, i have 80% free cpu, and with nmon, i have 90% of used cpu !!!!!! i take a shot with an intervall of 10s during 10 mn. thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
0 Replies

3. AIX

using TOPAS

Hi, I'm using topas to monitor CPU and Disk activity including paging space. Previously, I can see the percentage activity of the disk under column "BUSY%", now I can no longer view it (it's all zero), unless I will run IOSTAT 2 simultaneously. What would be the cause of this? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasion
2 Replies

4. AIX

topas -P save output

hi i have server monitor script which totally depends upon the output of TOP which works fine on HP. now i am told to put same script on aix i found that topas -P produces same output but it doesnt redirect output to file i have to kill/terminate it. is there any other way to this. as the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
0 Replies

5. AIX

How to redirect output of topas?

Hi , How do i redirect output of topas to a file. i did not find any such option in topas command. Regards, Ashok (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokd001
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dynamic output file generation using a input text file with predefined output format

Hi, I have two files , one file with data file with attributes that need to be sent to another file to generate a predefined format. Example: File.txt AP|{SSHA}VEEg42CNCghUnGhCVg== APVG3|{SSHA}XK|"password" AP3|{SSHA}XK|"This is test" .... etc --------- test.sh has... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hudson03051nh
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Redirect Topas output to a file

Hi, I want to know how to redirect the output of topas -P to a file in a readable format. I tried doing it by using topas -P > topas.txt but the output is not properly aligned and when I opened it using vi it ahd some characters. Please help me out in this. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Preetha
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with topas command

How do i display only one iteration of topas command. Ideally i would topas -P to show only one instance rather than keep on running. is there any swicth? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NarayanaPrakash
1 Replies

9. AIX

Record topas command output

How to record output of below command in a text file. topas -P or is there any other command which will do the same thing in AIX. I would like to get a report something similar to below commands. top -b prstat -c (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: NarayanaPrakash
5 Replies

10. AIX

Need help on topas command

Hi, how to grep data from topas command...for example i have to grep owner from topas command Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumanthupar
2 Replies
KinoSearch1::Search::MultiSearcher(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   KinoSearch1::Search::MultiSearcher(3pm)

Dummy class, only here to support initialization of Weights from Queries.

NAME
KinoSearch1::Search::MultiSearcher - Aggregate results from multiple searchers. SYNOPSIS
for my $server_name (@server_names) { push @searchers, KinoSearch1::Search::SearchClient->new( peer_address => "$server_name:$port", analyzer => $analyzer, password => $pass, ); } my $multi_searcher = KinoSearch1::Search::MultiSearcher->new( searchables => @searchers, analyzer => $analyzer, ); my $hits = $multi_searcher->search( query => $query ); DESCRIPTION
Aside from the arguments to its constructor, MultiSearcher looks and acts just like a KinoSearch1::Searcher object. The primary use for MultiSearcher is to aggregate results from several remote searchers via SearchClient, diffusing the cost of searching a large corpus over multiple machines. METHODS
new Constructor. Takes two hash-style parameters, both of which are required. o analyzer - an item which subclasses KinoSearch1::Analysis::Analyzer. o searchables - a reference to an array of searchers. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006-2010 Marvin Humphrey LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, BUGS, etc. See KinoSearch1 version 1.00. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 KinoSearch1::Search::MultiSearcher(3pm)