Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: topas -P output to file
Operating Systems AIX topas -P output to file Post 302343959 by zxmaus on Friday 14th of August 2009 08:12:47 AM
Old 08-14-2009
Hi,

sure - smitty topas is an AIX smit panel that will perform the work for you and prepare a formatted output that you can put everywhere - i.e. onto your pc.

If you simply copy the raw data, you can take the file and make nmon analyzer read the data and prepare the report for you ... nmon analyzer is an excel macro and can be found here:
IBM developerWorks: Wikis - AIX - nmonanalyser

Kind regards
zxmaus

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Topas

Hi ! I would like to collect every minute the data of the "topas" to file. Under Redhat 9, it's possible to user comand "top" in batch mode ! How is it possible under unix with TOPAS ? Because there is not the parameter " -b"... example ----> topas > filename.out but, it doesn't... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cgatrader
1 Replies

2. AIX

nmon vs topas

good morning what is the better solution to examen a P570 ? because i use topas and nmon, and the results are totally different !!! with nmon, i have 80% free cpu, and with nmon, i have 90% of used cpu !!!!!! i take a shot with an intervall of 10s during 10 mn. thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
0 Replies

3. AIX

using TOPAS

Hi, I'm using topas to monitor CPU and Disk activity including paging space. Previously, I can see the percentage activity of the disk under column "BUSY%", now I can no longer view it (it's all zero), unless I will run IOSTAT 2 simultaneously. What would be the cause of this? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasion
2 Replies

4. AIX

topas -P save output

hi i have server monitor script which totally depends upon the output of TOP which works fine on HP. now i am told to put same script on aix i found that topas -P produces same output but it doesnt redirect output to file i have to kill/terminate it. is there any other way to this. as the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
0 Replies

5. AIX

How to redirect output of topas?

Hi , How do i redirect output of topas to a file. i did not find any such option in topas command. Regards, Ashok (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokd001
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dynamic output file generation using a input text file with predefined output format

Hi, I have two files , one file with data file with attributes that need to be sent to another file to generate a predefined format. Example: File.txt AP|{SSHA}VEEg42CNCghUnGhCVg== APVG3|{SSHA}XK|"password" AP3|{SSHA}XK|"This is test" .... etc --------- test.sh has... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hudson03051nh
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Redirect Topas output to a file

Hi, I want to know how to redirect the output of topas -P to a file in a readable format. I tried doing it by using topas -P > topas.txt but the output is not properly aligned and when I opened it using vi it ahd some characters. Please help me out in this. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Preetha
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with topas command

How do i display only one iteration of topas command. Ideally i would topas -P to show only one instance rather than keep on running. is there any swicth? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NarayanaPrakash
1 Replies

9. AIX

Record topas command output

How to record output of below command in a text file. topas -P or is there any other command which will do the same thing in AIX. I would like to get a report something similar to below commands. top -b prstat -c (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: NarayanaPrakash
5 Replies

10. AIX

Need help on topas command

Hi, how to grep data from topas command...for example i have to grep owner from topas command Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumanthupar
2 Replies
po2oo(1)						      Translate Toolkit 1.9.0							  po2oo(1)

NAME
po2oo - convert Gettext PO localization files to an OpenOffice.org (SDF) localization file SYNOPSIS
po2oo [--version] [-h|--help] [--manpage] [--progress PROGRESS] [--errorlevel ERRORLEVEL] [-i|--input] INPUT [-x|--exclude EXCLUDE] [-o|--output] OUTPUT [-t|--template TEMPLATE] [-l|--language LANG] [--source-language LANG] [-T|--keeptimestamp] [--nonrecursiveoutput] [--nonrecursivetemplate] [--skipsource] [--filteraction ACTION] [--fuzzy] [--nofuzzy] [--multifile MULTIFILESTYLE] DESCRIPTION
see: http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/po2oo for examples and usage instructions OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h/--help show this help message and exit --manpage output a manpage based on the help --progress show progress as: dots, none, bar, names, verbose --errorlevel show errorlevel as: none, message, exception, traceback -i/--input read from INPUT in xlf, po, pot formats -x/--exclude exclude names matching EXCLUDE from input paths -o/--output write to OUTPUT in oo, sdf formats -t/--template read from TEMPLATE in oo, sdf formats -l/--language set target language code (e.g. af-ZA) [required] --source-language set source language code (default en-US) -T/--keeptimestamp don't change the timestamps of the strings --nonrecursiveoutput don't treat the output oo as a recursive store --nonrecursivetemplate don't treat the template oo as a recursive store --skipsource don't output the source language, but fallback to it where needed --filteraction action on pofilter failure: none (default), warn, exclude-serious, exclude-all --fuzzy use translations marked fuzzy --nofuzzy don't use translations marked fuzzy (default) --multifile how to split po/pot files (single, toplevel or onefile) Translate Toolkit 1.9.0 po2oo(1)