Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem with storage
Operating Systems Solaris Problem with storage Post 302311536 by sundar3350 on Wednesday 29th of April 2009 03:13:05 AM
Old 04-29-2009
oh! thanks for the info... but how to find the power outage?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Some problem about usb mass storage device

Dear linuxers, I have a usb mess storage device. My OS is rh as3 update2. Each time I use the command mount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb I got the error "the device is not a valid block device". I found from google that I should install the module sd_mod I use the command insmod sd_mod... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: niukun
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with storage of PID's to variables

I have the following problem to be solved: I read a .csv file (tempfile), fetch the values into variables F1 to F5. Variables F1, F2, F3 are parameters used for running a program (blablaprogram). Variable F4 I want to use to store the PID-value in and variable F5 is used for storing the return... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zwiebertje11
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun storage L7 Problem

Dear Expert , We have L7 , when we power on we see on lcd messages "drive Post E" , According sun Doc SunSolve , there problem picker or Driver , I try move slot to slot successfully, On Lcd panel i can not see load drive (look like any inside tape in drive , but when i am select eject menu,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hadibn
0 Replies

4. Solaris

problem with storage error

Hi gurus I don't understand the below messages as what is going on with my storage Plz kindly suggest what could be the problem Script started on Tue 12 May 2009 09:22:13 AM GMT OMP-root-/salil> uptime 9:22am up 19:44, 2 users, load average: 0.10, 0.08, 0.08 OMP-root-/salil> uname -a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
4 Replies

5. AIX

IVM Storage Virtual disk problem

Hi, When I try to create a virtual disk in IVM ( integrated Virtual Machine VIO ) I get this message Problems occurred while processing the data. A summary of all problems for this page are listed below. Additional details for each problem may be located next to the field causing the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem to recognize a storage A5100

People i have solaris 9 in a sparc platform i`m tryng to conect a stora edge a5100.When i do a format i don't see the disk, later i do a touch /reconfigure reboot and nothing cant anybody help me? thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Perl problem while installing Veritas Storage Foundation

Hi Guys, I am getting some Perl problems during my Veritas Storage Foundation installation on Solaris 10, 64 Bit. The Solaris is running in a Virtual Machine on a MAC: bash-3.00# ./installer Can't load 'perl/lib/5.10.0/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int/auto/threads/threads.so' for module... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Korko
0 Replies
strclean(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       strclean(8)

NAME
strclean - Removes outdated STREAMS error log files SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/strclean [-d logdir] [-a age] FLAGS
Specifies a maximum age in days for the STREAMS error log files if this not the default age of 3. The value of age must be an integer greater than or less than 3. Specifies a directory for the location of the STREAMS error log files to be removed if this is not the default directory /var/adm/streams. DESCRIPTION
The strclean command cleans the STREAMS error logger directory of log files (error.mm-dd) that contain error messages sent by the STREAMS log driver (strlog). If no other directory is specified (the logdir argument), the command removes error log files in the /var/adm/streams directory. If no other age is specified (the age argument), the command removes error log files that have not been modified in 3 days. The strclean command is executed by the cron daemon on a periodic basis. EXAMPLES
To remove the day-old error log files from a directory called /tmp/streams, enter: strclean -d /tmp/streams -a 1 FILES
One or more error log file or files on which strclean operates. The mm.dd in the filename indicates the month and day of the messages con- tained in the file. RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: strerr(8), cron(8). Interfaces: strlog(7). delim off strclean(8)