Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache2 PHP5 not starting
Operating Systems Solaris Apache2 PHP5 not starting Post 302310067 by RobertSubnet on Thursday 23rd of April 2009 03:17:13 PM
Old 04-23-2009
cbkihong:

I really appreciate all of your help! Here is what I have done, I have added a link in my /usr/lib directory to point to the libmysqlclient.so.15 file.

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 41 Apr 23 06:47 libmysqlclient.so.15 -> /opt/mysql/mysql/lib/libmysqlclient.so.15

Now when attempting to start apache I get the following:

/usr/local/apache2/bin>./apachectl start
httpd: Syntax error on line 114 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so into server: ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/local/lib/libgd.so.2: symbol png_get_error_ptr: referenced symbol not found
/usr/local/apache2/bin>

I looks like the libgd is now complaining.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

compiling php5 on solaris 9. please help.

I'm trying to compile PHP5. I've installed mysql5 successfully and apache1.3 is working great, but I get the message below when I compile PHP5. I double checked if I have libxml2 installed and I do. I installed libxml2 binary from sunfreeware. Please see below for details: ./configure... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xnightcrawl
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to grep a line not starting with # from a file (there are two lines starting with # and normal)?

e.g. File name: File.txt cat File.txt Result: #INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ1 INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ2 I want to get the value for one which is not commented out. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanu
3 Replies
install::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::apiUseraContriinstall::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::api::Apache2::FilterRec(3)

NAME
Apache2::FilterRec - Perl API for manipulating the Apache filter record Synopsis use Apache2::Filter (); use Apache2::FilterRec (); my $frec = $filter->frec; print "filter name is:", $frec->name; Description "Apache2::FilterRec" provides an access to the filter record structure. The "Apache2::FilterRec" object is retrieved by calling "frec()": $frec = $filter->frec; API
"Apache2::FilterRec" provides the following functions and/or methods: "name" The registered name for this filter $name = $frec->name(); obj: $frec ( "Apache2::FilterRec object" ) ret: $name (string) since: 2.0.00 mod_perl filters have four names: modperl_request_output modperl_request_input modperl_connection_output modperl_connection_input You can see the names of the non-mod_perl filters as well. By calling "$filter->next->frec->name" you can get the name of the next filter in the chain. Example: Let's print the name of the current and the filter that follows it: use Apache2::Filter (); use Apache2::FilterRec (); for my $frec ($filter->frec, $filter->next->frec) { print "Name: ", $frec->name; } See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.18.2 install::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::api::Apache2::FilterRec(3)