Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache2 PHP5 not starting
Operating Systems Solaris Apache2 PHP5 not starting Post 302309847 by cbkihong on Thursday 23rd of April 2009 03:58:21 AM
Old 04-23-2009
No, don't put it in the apache modules. Put a link (a copy) at the system library directory that is on the search path.

Use crle(1) to check what are on the search path.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

compiling php5 on solaris 9. please help.

I'm trying to compile PHP5. I've installed mysql5 successfully and apache1.3 is working great, but I get the message below when I compile PHP5. I double checked if I have libxml2 installed and I do. I installed libxml2 binary from sunfreeware. Please see below for details: ./configure... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xnightcrawl
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to grep a line not starting with # from a file (there are two lines starting with # and normal)?

e.g. File name: File.txt cat File.txt Result: #INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ1 INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ2 I want to get the value for one which is not commented out. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanu
3 Replies
install::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::apiUseraContributed)install::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::api::Apache2::MPM(3)

NAME
Apache2::MPM - Perl API for accessing Apache MPM information Synopsis use Apache2::MPM (); # check whether Apache MPM is threaded if (Apache2::MPM->is_threaded) { do_something() } # which mpm is used my $mpm = lc Apache2::MPM->show; # query mpm properties use Apache2::Const -compile => qw(:mpmq); if (Apache2::MPM->query(Apache2::Const::MPMQ_STATIC)) { ... } Description "Apache2::MPM" provides the Perl API for accessing Apache MPM information. API
"Apache2::MPM" provides the following functions and/or methods: "query" Query various attributes of the MPM my $query = Apache2::MPM->query($const); obj: $class ( "Apache2::MPM class" ) the class name arg1: $const ( "Apache2::Const :mpmq group constant" ) The MPM attribute to query. ret: $query ( boolean ) the result of the query since: 2.0.00 For example to test whether the mpm is static: use Apache2::Const -compile => qw(MPMQ_STATIC); if (Apache2::MPM->query(Apache2::Const::MPMQ_STATIC)) { ... } "is_threaded" Check whether the running Apache MPM is threaded. my $is_threaded = Apache2::MPM->is_threaded; obj: $class ( "Apache2::MPM class" ) the class name ret: $is_threaded ( boolean ) threaded or not since: 2.0.00 Note that this functionality is just a shortcut for: use Apache2::Const -compile => qw(MPMQ_IS_THREADED); my $is_threaded = Apache2::MPM->query(Apache2::Const::MPMQ_IS_THREADED); "show" What mpm is used my $mpm = Apache2::MPM->show(); obj: $class ( "Apache2::MPM class" ) the class name ret: $mpm ( string ) the name of the MPM. e.g., "Prefork". since: 2.0.00 See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.18.2 2015-install::TempContent::Objects::mod_perl-2.0.9::docs::api::Apache2::MPM(3)