Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache2 PHP5 not starting
Operating Systems Solaris Apache2 PHP5 not starting Post 302309847 by cbkihong on Thursday 23rd of April 2009 03:58:21 AM
Old 04-23-2009
No, don't put it in the apache modules. Put a link (a copy) at the system library directory that is on the search path.

Use crle(1) to check what are on the search path.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

compiling php5 on solaris 9. please help.

I'm trying to compile PHP5. I've installed mysql5 successfully and apache1.3 is working great, but I get the message below when I compile PHP5. I double checked if I have libxml2 installed and I do. I installed libxml2 binary from sunfreeware. Please see below for details: ./configure... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xnightcrawl
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to grep a line not starting with # from a file (there are two lines starting with # and normal)?

e.g. File name: File.txt cat File.txt Result: #INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ1 INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ2 I want to get the value for one which is not commented out. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanu
3 Replies
OPARCHIVE(1)						      General Commands Manual						      OPARCHIVE(1)

NAME
oparchive - produce archive of oprofile data for offline analysis SYNOPSIS
oparchive [ options ] [profile specification] -o [directory] DESCRIPTION
oparchive generates a directory populated with executable, debug, and oprofile sample files. This directory can be move to another machine via tar and analyzed without further use of the data collection machine. See oprofile(1) for how to write profile specifications. OPTIONS
--help / -? / --usage Show help message. --version / -v Show version. --verbose / -V [options] Give verbose debugging output. --session-dir=dir_path Use sample database out of directory dir_path instead of the default location (/var/lib/oprofile). --image-path / -p [paths] Comma-separated list of additional paths to search for binaries. This is needed to find modules in kernels 2.6 and upwards. --root / -R [path] A path to a filesystem to search for additional binaries. --output-directory / -o [directory] Output to the given directory. There is no default. This must be specified. --exclude-dependent / -x Do not include application-specific images for libraries, kernel modules and the kernel. This option only makes sense if the profile session used --separate. --list-files / -l Only list the files that would be archived, don't copy them. ENVIRONMENT
No special environment variables are recognised by oparchive. FILES
/var/lib/oprofile/samples/ The location of the generated sample files. VERSION
This man page is current for oprofile-0.9.6. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/oprofile/, oprofile(1) 4th Berkeley Distribution Tue 06 July 2010 OPARCHIVE(1)