Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache2 PHP5 not starting
Operating Systems Solaris Apache2 PHP5 not starting Post 302309787 by cbkihong on Wednesday 22nd of April 2009 11:00:32 PM
Old 04-23-2009
It is complaining on being unable to load the mysql dynamic library. Check that the file exists on your system and verify with commands such as ldd (not sure if exists on Solaris).

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

compiling php5 on solaris 9. please help.

I'm trying to compile PHP5. I've installed mysql5 successfully and apache1.3 is working great, but I get the message below when I compile PHP5. I double checked if I have libxml2 installed and I do. I installed libxml2 binary from sunfreeware. Please see below for details: ./configure... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xnightcrawl
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to grep a line not starting with # from a file (there are two lines starting with # and normal)?

e.g. File name: File.txt cat File.txt Result: #INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ1 INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ2 I want to get the value for one which is not commented out. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanu
3 Replies
libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Command(User Contributed Perl Documentlibapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Command(3pm)

NAME
Apache2::Command - Perl API for accessing Apache module command information Synopsis use Apache2::Module (); use Apache2::Command (); my $module = Apache2::Module::find_linked_module('mod_perl.c'); for (my $cmd = $module->cmds; $cmd; $cmd = $cmd->next) { $cmd->args_how(); $cmd->errmsg(); $cmd->name(); $cmd->req_override(); } Description "Apache2::Command" provides the Perl API for accessing Apache module command information API
"Apache2::Command" provides the following functions and/or methods: "args_how" What the command expects as arguments: $how = $cmd->args_how(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $how ( "Apache2::Const :cmd_how constant" ) The flag value representing the type of this command (i.e. "Apache2::Const::ITERATE", "Apache2::Const::TAKE2"). since: 2.0.00 "errmsg" Get usage message for that command, in case of syntax errors: $error = $cmd->errmsg(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $error ( string ) The error message since: 2.0.00 "name" Get the name of this command: $name = $cmd->name(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $name ( string ) The command name since: 2.0.00 "next" Get the next command in the chain of commands for this module: $next = $cmd->next(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $next ( "Apache2::Command object" ) Returns the next command in the chain for this module, "undef" for the last command. since: 2.0.00 "req_override" What overrides need to be allowed to enable this command: $override = $cmd->req_override obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $override ( "Apache2::Const :override constant" ) The bit mask representing the overrides this command is allowed in (i.e "Apache2::Const::OR_ALL"/"Apache2::Const::ACCESS_CONF"). since: 2.0.00 For example: use Apache2::Const -compile => qw(:override); $cmd->req_override() & Apache2::Const::OR_AUTHCFG; $cmd->req_override() & Apache2::Const::OR_LIMIT; See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.14.2 2011-02-08 libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Command(3pm)