Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP Help with Form Submit
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PHP Help with Form Submit Post 302301041 by ShawnMilo on Wednesday 25th of March 2009 04:28:43 PM
Old 03-25-2009
I suggest you look up "PHP tutorial" on Google, find a simple example of reading values from the $_POST object, and write some code. It doesn't matter if you get it working perfectly; you can post what you have and ask for help then.

Without showing some effort, I doubt anyone will write the code for you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

using wget to submit a form on linksys router

I'm trying to use wget to submit a form. I have tried to dig out what is actually being "posted" and where, using tamperdata (see below). http://ubuntuforums.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=109123&d=1239224127 Here is my wget command: wget --http-user=xyz --http-password=xyz... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mike909
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Form validation in PHP

My form validation script looks like this of the form like this.... <html> <form method="POST" action=""> <table > <tr> <td >Name:</td> <td ><input type="text" name="name" size="30%"></td> </tr> <tr> <td >Phone:</td> <td ><input type="text" name="phone" size="30%"></td> </tr>... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gameboy87
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Attachement Form Mail in php

Dear Sir, I have used a php form mail code in a website. The problem I am facing is: the text in mail body is getting injected to a configured yahoo mail ID, but no attachement file. I need the attachement to go to the configured yahoo mail ID. The code I have used : <?php ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swapan
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using cURL to submit a post form

I am trying to write a shell script to use curl in order to automate downloading data from a website. The URL with the post form is here: http://try-db.org/de/InfoBySpecies.php . I have a list of about 1800 different species I want to check. For Example, choose the first species and use the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hansvg
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't submit a form.

hello my script is submitting POST-data to a site (its not my first script, i've done these before many times (include parsing scripts) but this one is tough) so the problem is i'm submitting a form with firefox and in firebug i see WHAT exactly i'm submitting then when i do EXACTLY the... (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: tip78
28 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to submit form on an php webpage from command line?

Hello, i have page domain.com/form.php the form fields on form.php are named: name=ipaddress name=port and submit button is named: submit i want to ask how the linux command will look like to submit the form filled with: ipaddress: 127.0.0.1 port: 80 I tried various curl and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: postcd
5 Replies

7. Web Development

Php help to copy form field if empty

I have an input form with several fields. What I would like to achieve is to auto populate or copy certain fields if they are empty when the form is submitted. I would like to use php if not then javascript but not jquery if possible - I have sort of had a go but I really have no idea... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: barrydocks
4 Replies

8. Programming

Html form to submit data to bash script

hi all, im going to design a web html form so users can input what username and password they want to make the ftp account, once they enter in a username and password they click on the submit button and it submits it to a bash script and then the bash script will run and finish of making the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertkwild
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exec submit form in bash script

Hi All, I'm new in forum. Many congratulations to everyone for all work. I'm not an expert in bash script I've a problem with a sh file. The sh file run every t minuts and it read data from txt file and then compile form. Finally, the user, from the web browser click on send. The script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Herbert
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to submit web form content to a shell script

Hi I was hoping some one could help me with a problem I have. I am trying to collect some information from a web form and save it to a text file. I found an example on this site that is sort of what I am trying to accomplish, the shell script bellow should echo the input back to the browser... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paul Walker
0 Replies
TOKEN_GET_ALL(3)							 1							  TOKEN_GET_ALL(3)

token_get_all - Split given source into PHP tokens

SYNOPSIS
array token_get_all (string $source) DESCRIPTION
token_get_all(3) parses the given $source string into PHP language tokens using the Zend engine's lexical scanner. For a list of parser tokens, see "List of Parser Tokens", or use token_name(3) to translate a token value into its string representation. PARAMETERS
o $source - The PHP source to parse. RETURN VALUES
An array of token identifiers. Each individual token identifier is either a single character (i.e.: ;, ., >, !, etc...), or a three ele- ment array containing the token index in element 0, the string content of the original token in element 1 and the line number in element 2. EXAMPLES
Example #1 token_get_all(3) examples <?php $tokens = token_get_all('<?php echo; ?>'); /* => array( array(T_OPEN_TAG, '<?php'), array(T_ECHO, 'echo'), ';', array(T_CLOSE_TAG, '?>') ); */ /* Note in the following example that the string is parsed as T_INLINE_HTML rather than the otherwise expected T_COMMENT (T_ML_COMMENT in PHP <5). This is because no open/close tags were used in the "code" provided. This would be equivalent to putting a comment outside of <?php ?> tags in a normal file. */ $tokens = token_get_all('/* comment */'); // => array(array(T_INLINE_HTML, '/* comment */')); ?> CHANGELOG
+--------+----------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+----------------------------------------+ | 5.2.2 | | | | | | | Line numbers are returned in element 2 | | | | +--------+----------------------------------------+ PHP Documentation Group TOKEN_GET_ALL(3)