Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where am I?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Where am I? Post 302285608 by ruben.rodrigues on Monday 9th of February 2009 10:15:02 AM
Old 02-09-2009
Where am I?

Hi!

Is there any command to tell me where did I click? I know it's a litle confuse but it's like this.
if I execute this script by clicking with the right button of my mouse, it gaves me the dir or file where I clicked

#!/bin/sh
zenity --info --title="Echo:" --text "`echo "?????"`"

this would be useful to use in a program that I've in mind

thanks

glutMouseFunc(3GLUT)						       GLUT						      glutMouseFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutMouseFunc - sets the mouse callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutMouseFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state, int x, int y)); ARGUMENTS
func The new mouse callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutMouseFunc sets the mouse callback for the current window. When a user presses and releases mouse buttons in the window, each press and each release generates a mouse callback. The button parameter is one of GLUT_LEFT_BUTTON, GLUT_MIDDLE_BUTTON, or GLUT_RIGHT_BUTTON. For systems with only two mouse buttons, it may not be possible to generate GLUT_MIDDLE_BUTTON callback. For systems with a single mouse but- ton, it may be possible to generate only a GLUT_LEFT_BUTTON callback. The state parameter is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. The x and y callback parameters indicate the window relative coordinates when the mouse button state changed. If a GLUT_DOWN callback for a specific button is triggered, the program can assume a GLUT_UP callback for the same button will be generated (assuming the window still has a mouse callback registered) when the mouse button is released even if the mouse has moved outside the window. If a menu is attached to a button for a window, mouse callbacks will not be generated for that button. During a mouse callback, glutGetModifiers may be called to determine the state of modifier keys when the mouse event generating the call- back occurred. Passing NULL to glutMouseFunc disables the generation of mouse callbacks. SEE ALSO
glutKeyboardFunc, glutMotionFunc, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutButtonBoxFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc, glutGetModifiers AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutMouseFunc(3GLUT)