Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Squirrelmail Configuration
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Squirrelmail Configuration Post 302265758 by saurabh84g on Monday 8th of December 2008 12:17:37 PM
Old 12-08-2008
Squirrelmail Configuration

Hi all,

please help me out

i want to configure squirrelmail in RHEL 5 ( i have configured sendmail on the same server)

plz tell me the ways to confiigure it,Pre-requisite
1) via rpm
2) via package

i am pretty confused by the document on the internet which to apply.plz help me out .

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

configuration

how to configure servor dns on windows servor 2003 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: djest
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

Squirrelmail Rhel5

Hi , I am trying for squirrelmail In Rhel 5 I have the Image of the DVD .But in that I can't Find the squirrelmail-1.4.2-1.noarch.rpm And i downloaded the same but it is not working . can anyone can give any link to download the same for Rhel5.?? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

squirrelmail login problems

Hi, I configured a mail server and I'm trying to configure webmail also but i get some errors when i login to the site. mail.log Feb 28 03:26:56 mail imapd: Connection, ip= Feb 28 03:27:33 mail imapd: Connection, ip= Feb 28 03:27:33 mail imapd: LOGIN FAILED, user=jeroen@local.nl,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jld
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Error to configure Squirrelmail IMAP Proxy

Hi there.. :D I"m new in Linux. Trying to install squirrelmail-imap_proxy-1.2.7 on Red Hat WS 4. Errors from ./configure as shown below: # ./configure checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking for gcc... gcc checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: che.din
5 Replies
SENDMAILCONFIG(8)					      System Manager's Manual						 SENDMAILCONFIG(8)

NAME
sendmailconfig - configure sendmail for Debian systems SYNOPSIS
sendmailconfig [--no-reload] DESCRIPTION
sendmailconfig is used to simplify the configuration of sendmail(8) for use on Debian systems. In the simplest case, you may run this program to (re)configure sendmail for your Debian system at any time. It will modify the file /etc/mail/sendmail.mc in order to create a working sendmail configuration which will be written to the file /etc/mail/sendmail.cf. For advanced configurations, you can modify the sendmail.mc file before generating sendmail.cf. Future invokations of sendmailconfig will preserve these changes provided they are made at the end of the file. Normally sendmailconfig will ask if you want to reload sendmail after making changes to its configuration. The --no-reload option will avoid this question. FILES
/etc/mail/sendmail.mc sendmail m4 input to generate sendmail.cf /etc/mail/sendmail.cf actual sendmail configuration file /etc/mail/sendmail.cw names for which we will accept mail in the standard configuration /etc/mail/sendmail.ct names of trusted users in the standard configuration SEE ALSO
sendmail(8) AUTHOR
Robert Leslie <rob@mars.org> 21-Jan-1997 SENDMAILCONFIG(8)