Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Squirrelmail Configuration
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Squirrelmail Configuration Post 302265758 by saurabh84g on Monday 8th of December 2008 12:17:37 PM
Old 12-08-2008
Squirrelmail Configuration

Hi all,

please help me out

i want to configure squirrelmail in RHEL 5 ( i have configured sendmail on the same server)

plz tell me the ways to confiigure it,Pre-requisite
1) via rpm
2) via package

i am pretty confused by the document on the internet which to apply.plz help me out .

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

configuration

how to configure servor dns on windows servor 2003 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: djest
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

Squirrelmail Rhel5

Hi , I am trying for squirrelmail In Rhel 5 I have the Image of the DVD .But in that I can't Find the squirrelmail-1.4.2-1.noarch.rpm And i downloaded the same but it is not working . can anyone can give any link to download the same for Rhel5.?? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

squirrelmail login problems

Hi, I configured a mail server and I'm trying to configure webmail also but i get some errors when i login to the site. mail.log Feb 28 03:26:56 mail imapd: Connection, ip= Feb 28 03:27:33 mail imapd: Connection, ip= Feb 28 03:27:33 mail imapd: LOGIN FAILED, user=jeroen@local.nl,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jld
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Error to configure Squirrelmail IMAP Proxy

Hi there.. :D I"m new in Linux. Trying to install squirrelmail-imap_proxy-1.2.7 on Red Hat WS 4. Errors from ./configure as shown below: # ./configure checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking for gcc... gcc checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: che.din
5 Replies
RPMSPEC(8)						      System Manager's Manual							RPMSPEC(8)

NAME
rpmspec - RPM Spec Tool SYNOPSIS
QUERYING SPEC FILES: rpmspec {-q|--query} [select-options] [query-options] SPEC_FILE ... select-options [--rpms] [--srpms] query-options [--qf,--queryformat QUERYFMT] [--target TARGET_PLATFORM] QUERY OPTIONS The general form of an rpm spec query command is rpm {-q|--query} [select-options] [query-options] You may specify the format that the information should be printed in. To do this, you use the --qf|--queryformat QUERYFMT option, followed by the QUERYFMT format string. See rpm(8) for details. SELECT OPTIONS --rpms Operate on the binary package header(s). --srpm Operate on the source package header(s). SEE ALSO
popt(3), rpm(8), rpmdb(8), rpmkeys(8), rpmsign(8), rpm2cpio(8), rpmbuild(8), rpmspec --help - as rpm supports customizing the options via popt aliases it's impossible to guarantee that what's described in the manual matches what's available. http://www.rpm.org/ <URL:http://www.rpm.org/> AUTHORS
Marc Ewing <marc@redhat.com> Jeff Johnson <jbj@redhat.com> Erik Troan <ewt@redhat.com> Panu Matilainen <pmatilai@redhat.com> Red Hat, Inc 29 October 2010 RPMSPEC(8)