Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Copy Paste in VNC Viewer
Operating Systems Linux Copy Paste in VNC Viewer Post 302262287 by rakeshgupta on Thursday 27th of November 2008 02:12:10 AM
Old 11-27-2008
Hi Reborg, thanks for reply. Can u be little more specific... Do I need to make an entry in the config file for opening an xterm window.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

maximized vnc viewer

I would like the vnc viewer to be maxized when it is launched. How to implement this. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cy163
0 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

2 questions about VNC viewer

I am using VNC Viewer 4.0 in my windows enviornment. The questions are: 1. how do you switch the applications in VNC enviornment? ALT-tab doesn't work since it just switchs among VNC viewer itself and other windows applications. 2. how to copy/paste the texts from VNC enviornemnt to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: princelinux
1 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

VNC copy paste problem

Hi, Am unable to cut & paste between the VNC windows client and local Windows machine. In few VNC windows client, i was able to do. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: param_it
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem setting display using vnc viewer

Hi All, I am having a linux machine and i used to work on this machine either directly or by using vncviewer from my windows machine. So everytime i launch new terminal on my vnc view i need to set DISPLAY. So i added the following code in my .cshrc if ($?VNCDESKTOP == 1) then setenv... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
1 Replies

5. Solaris

VNC viewer problem

hi all i cant connect to vnc viewer ... when i try it showing follwing error message write/select : connection aborted (10053) Do you wish to attempt to reconnect to 1##.2##.###.1# # help me any one solved before this problem (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
3 Replies
App::Nopaste::Command(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				App::Nopaste::Command(3pm)

NAME
App::Nopaste::Command - command-line utility for App::Nopaste nopaste - command-line utility to nopaste DESCRIPTION
This application will take some text on STDIN and give you a URL on STDOUT. You may also specify files as arguments, they will be concatenated together into one large nopaste. OPTIONS
-d, --desc The one line description of your paste. The default is usually the first few characters of your text. -n, --name Your nickname, usually displayed with the paste. Default: $NOPASTE_NICK then $USER. -l, --lang The language of the nopaste. The values accepted depend on the nopaste service. There is no mapping done yet. Default: perl. -c, --chan The channel for the nopaste, not always relevant. Usually tied to a pastebot in that channel which will announce your paste. -s, --services The nopaste services to try, in order. You may also specify this in $NOPASTE_SERVICES (space-separated list of service names, e.g. "Shadowcat Gist"). -L, --list List available nopaste services. -x, --copy If specified, automatically copy the URL to your clipboard, using the Clipboard module. -p, --paste If specified, use only the clipboard as input, using the Clipboard module. -o, --open If specified, automatically open the URL using Browser::Open. Browser::Open tries a number of different browser commands depending on your OS. --private If specified, the paste access will be restricted to those that know the URL. -q, --quiet If specified, do not warn or complain about broken services. perl v5.14.2 2011-08-26 App::Nopaste::Command(3pm)