Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Help needed in IPTables firewall/router setup - Linux Post 302255645 by kumarcbs on Thursday 6th of November 2008 09:56:34 PM
Old 11-06-2008
Hi All

Please reefer this link what do u want u can get her …..Website

Quick HOWTO : Ch14 : Linux Firewalls Using iptables - Linux Home Networking

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to configure a linux box as a firewall using iptables

I have already compiled the kernel and configured it to run as a firewall. My computer has 2 NICs and is on two seperate networks. I can ping both networks from my computer, but workstations on one network can not ping workstations on the other. What Scripts or commands do I need to install ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deuce
2 Replies

2. SuSE

setup Linux as a wireless router

Hi I've done some google searching but haven't really found anything that seems to be what I need. First I should add it's been awhile since I have run Linux but that's changing :) What I'm after doing is setting up a Linux box as a wireless router. I will be running the Suse distro if I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: woofie
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Linux router help needed

hi guys. I have an Kaon router wich runs "Linux version 3.10.24-svn1480 (jskim@jake-205) (gcc version 4.4.7 (Realtek MSDK-4.4.7 Build 1459". The problem I have it is that its firmware is in early stages and has alot of things messed up. Wake on lan doesn't work without arp binding and that can... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: apoklyps3
23 Replies
IPTABLES-SAVE(8)						  iptables 1.6.1						  IPTABLES-SAVE(8)

NAME
iptables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout ip6tables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout SYNOPSIS
iptables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] ip6tables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] DESCRIPTION
iptables-save and ip6tables-save are used to dump the contents of IP or IPv6 Table in easily parseable format to STDOUT. Use I/O-redirect- ion provided by your shell to write to a file. -M, --modprobe modprobe_program Specify the path to the modprobe program. By default, iptables-save will inspect /proc/sys/kernel/modprobe to determine the exe- cutable's path. -c, --counters include the current values of all packet and byte counters in the output -t, --table tablename restrict output to only one table. If not specified, output includes all available tables. BUGS
None known as of iptables-1.2.1 release AUTHORS
Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org> Rusty Russell <rusty@rustcorp.com.au> Andras Kis-Szabo <kisza@sch.bme.hu> contributed ip6tables-save. SEE ALSO
iptables-apply(8),iptables-restore(8), iptables(8) The iptables-HOWTO, which details more iptables usage, the NAT-HOWTO, which details NAT, and the netfilter-hacking-HOWTO which details the internals. iptables 1.6.1 IPTABLES-SAVE(8)