Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HPUX & Top Command
Operating Systems HP-UX HPUX & Top Command Post 302249074 by Ikon on Monday 20th of October 2008 01:13:07 PM
Old 10-20-2008
On mine glance is in /opt/perf/bin/glance

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BOX Status with vmstat & top Solaris 2.8

Hi there, I´m trying to get the information of vmstat & top in two different logfiles. That not that difficult. vmstat 30 >> myfile.log top >> myfile2.log But I also like to include a timestamp every 30 sec to be sure from what date the logs are. For the Top command I were able to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: isacs
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

HPUX printers & plotters disable on a daily basis

HI all, I've been having issues with printers and plotters disabling with no reason at all...It could happen to the same workstation once a day or once a week..There is nothing consistant..I stop and restart the spooler, only then can I re-enable the disabled printer.... If anyone is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shutdown
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX 386 & HPUX

We have a C program which does the encryption and decryption. It is running fine in UNIX 386. But the same C program is giving different results in HP UX server. We found that the Ascii codes (output) are different. I don;t know why it is giving different results. How can we get the same output... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajeshsu
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

hpux top colour

Hello, is there some way to change b/w colour of top command output in hpux B.11.31 ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tonijel
1 Replies

5. AIX

Top command in AIX 4.2 (no topas, no nmon, no top)?

Is there a 'top' command equivalent in AIX 4.2 ? I already checked and I do not see the following ones anywhere: top nmon topas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Which company's hardware is more stable, in case of IBM (AIX), HP (HPUX) & Sun (Solaris)

Hi guru I want to know which company's hardware is more stable means in term of H/W faults or replacement, in case of IBM (AIX), HP (HPUX) & SUN MICROSYSTEM (Solaris) & which order also, if we go through more stable to less stable system. Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

Spawn more than 8 threads OpenMP & HPUX

Hi folks, I am trying to run more than 8 threads in OpenMP team on my HP-UX 11i v3 system (without root access), but NO success. Compiler: aCC A.06.26 I tried to setup: OMP_NUM_THREADS, omp_set_num_threads(), max_thread_proc=1000, nkthread=8416, set_dynamic=0 Machine has 2 processors... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ATveretinov
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris Crontab & TOP output

Hello Guru's I'm trying to take the output of solaris top command and output to a txt file every few minutes. The issue that I'm experiencing is that I can run the following: #!/bin/bash # logfile="/usr/mvf/morris/top.log" # echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: littlemorris
2 Replies
GLANCE-CACHE-MANAGE(1)						      Glance						    GLANCE-CACHE-MANAGE(1)

NAME
glance-cache-manage - Glance Cache Manager CACHE MANAGEMENT UTILITY
Author glance@lists.launchpad.net Date 2012-01-03 Copyright OpenStack LLC Version 2012.1-dev Manual section 1 Manual group cloud computing SYNOPSIS glance-cache-manage <command> [options] [args] COMMANDS help <command> Output help for one of the commands below list-cached List all images currently cached list-queued List all images currently queued for caching queue-image Queue an image for caching delete-cached-image Purges an image from the cache delete-all-cached-images Removes all images from the cache delete-queued-image Deletes an image from the cache queue delete-all-queued-images Deletes all images from the cache queue clean Removes any stale or invalid image files from the cache OPTIONS --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -v, --verbose Print more verbose output -d, --debug Print more verbose output -H ADDRESS, --host=ADDRESS Address of Glance API host. Default: 0.0.0.0 -p PORT, --port=PORT Port the Glance API host listens on. Default: 9292 -A TOKEN, --auth_token=TOKEN Authentication token to use to identify the client to the glance server -f, --force Prevent select actions from requesting user confirmation SEE ALSO o OpenStack Glance BUGS o Glance is sourced in Launchpad so you can view current bugs at OpenStack Glance AUTHOR
OpenStack COPYRIGHT
2010-present, OpenStack, LLC. 2012.1.1 March 14, 2013 GLANCE-CACHE-MANAGE(1)