Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Generate report in HTML file from Oracle DB Post 302248841 by Amit.Sagpariya on Monday 20th of October 2008 12:44:21 AM
Old 10-20-2008
Hi Radoul,

Thank you for your suggestion. This is what i wanted to do & also it is a short one.

One more thing which i need to know about.

1. I can create a html file & it is working fine. But it also shows the query at top of the html file & ii shows total number of fetched rows at end of the html file. which i need to delete.

2. While sending mail to user, i wanted to send it to multiple user & also mail should contain body. I have tried using above code, but it is not able to add the body & not able to send it to multiple user.

body should be like...

Hi All,

Please find attached status report for the "date";

Thanks,

xyz team

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Generate a Sequence like in Oracle

#!/usr/bin/ksh ValUniqueNo=0 export ValUniqueNo FnGenerateUniqueNo() { (( ValUniqueNo = $ValUniqueNo + 1 )) echo $ValUniqueNo export ValUniqueNo=$ValUniqueNo } echo k1=`FnGenerateUniqueNo` echo k2=`FnGenerateUniqueNo` kindly consider the above script. it is required that when... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: keshav_rk
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to generate html file using script?

Hi Friends I have an requirement that i need to generate html file using script. and the script output shold keep adding to that html file like tablewise. can anyone please help me out in this. thanks Krish. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kittusri9
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

generate a report

Hi Please help me to resolve the below query. My shell script has generated a file output.file like below ******************************** DROP TABLE GPS_CONTACT_DETAILS DB20000I The SQL command completed successfully. CREATE TABLE GPS_CONTACT_DETAILS ( CONTACT_ID ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sailaja_80
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to generate html reports through LINUX Scripting?

Hi All, I am trying to generate a weekly HTML report using LINUX Scripting. This will have record counts of some files. (like below) touch path/filename.html echo "Weekly Summary Report for Business Date : $P_BUS_DT">path/filename.html export A1=`cat path/filename1.txt |wc -l` echo "A1... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsfreddie
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script To Generate HTML output

Hello All, I need help here with a script. I have a script here which generates a html output with set of commands and is working fine. Now i want to add a new command/function which would run on all the remote blades and output should be included in this html file. Here is the script ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siddheshk
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to generate HTML page from UNIX script out-put?

Hi All. This my first post to this forum, and i assuming it will be best out-of all. I am quite new to Unix scripting so please excuse me for any silly questions - I am trying to create on Unix script in which it telnet to my server, check the connectivity of the server and then it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HHarsh
2 Replies

7. Programming

How to write a java program that will parse through an XML file and generate a report?

I'm pretty new to Java and I am trying to write a program that will pick up a file from a windows directory adn parse through the XML file to produce a report that will show a total item count and a total paid amount. Any one have any suggestions? Trying to figure out where to start... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: risarose87
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to generate HTML output format listing like orasnap

Hi, Is there any UNIX scripts out there that generates a listing output of some sort similar to OraSnap At the moment, I have a script that I run on multiple servers that has multiple databases and just querying the database sizes of those databases. It generates a text files that contains... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate .csv/ xls file report

There can be thousand of .ksh in a specific directory where sql files are called from ksh. Requirement is to loop through all the files content and generate a report like below: Jobname Type type sqlname gemd1970 sql daily tran01 gemw1971 sql weekly ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vedanta
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parameterizing to dynamically generate the extract file from Oracle table using Shell Script

I have below 2 requirements for parameterize the generate the extract file from Oracle table using Shell Script. Could you please help me by modifying the script and show me how to execute it. First Requirement: I have a requirement where I need to parameterize to generate one... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareshvikram
0 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	  DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins - Oracle joins in WHERE syntax support (instead of ANSI). PURPOSE
This module is used with Oracle < 9.0 due to lack of support for standard ANSI join syntax. SYNOPSIS
DBIx::Class should automagically detect Oracle and use this module with no work from you. DESCRIPTION
This class implements Oracle's WhereJoin support. Instead of: SELECT x FROM y JOIN z ON y.id = z.id It will write: SELECT x FROM y, z WHERE y.id = z.id It should properly support left joins, and right joins. Full outer joins are not possible due to the fact that Oracle requires the entire query be written to union the results of a left and right join, and by the time this module is called to create the where query and table definition part of the SQL query, it's already too late. METHODS
See DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins for implementation details. BUGS
Does not support full outer joins. Probably lots more. SEE ALSO
DBIx::Class::SQLMaker DBIx::Class::SQLMaker::OracleJoins DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic DBIx::Class AUTHOR
Justin Wheeler "<jwheeler@datademons.com>" CONTRIBUTORS
David Jack Olrik "<djo@cpan.org>" LICENSE
This module is licensed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-12 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins(3)