Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers onChange + javascript in perl CGI - question Post 302244561 by matrixmadhan on Wednesday 8th of October 2008 08:00:48 AM
Old 10-08-2008
Perfectly yes ! Smilie

This is what I have been looking for. Thank you very much for this.

I will build rest of my application using this as a starting point.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

transforming small javascript into perl

I need to transform this small javascript into a perl. So then when I need to use it I can call $something, instead of using this javascript. Could someone help me archive this? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: marringi
9 Replies

2. Web Development

problem with exporting vairable from one perl cgi to another perl cgi script while redirecting.

Can anyone tell me how to export a variable from one perl CGI script to another perl cgi script when using a redirect. Upon running the login.pl the user is prompted to enter user name and password. Upon entering the correct credentials (admin/admin) the user is redirected to welcome page. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in Perl Object Oriented

i am new to Perl CGI Object oriented. I want to use some java script in my Perl CGI but i am not able to do that. I am using Submit button then via param() i am getting all field parameters. But i want to validate all fields first then i want to move. But Use of Java script, i don't know (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call perl web service from javascript?

Hi, I would like to call the below perl web service from javascript .Any help would be appreciated.I am new to web services.Please do the needful. Server Program(Perl Web Service) #!/usr/bin/perl use lib '/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/SOAP-Lite-0.65_3/lib'; use SOAP::Transport::HTTP; use Demo;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: liyakathali
3 Replies

5. Programming

Javascript question: using the image button

I have javascript that I want to use to build up a dynamic array: the user clicks on one or more images and when clicking the Show button, the list of image names is displayed that the user clicked. <script type="text/javascript"> var images = ; images =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi pages out of cgi-bin folder in WINDOWS

Hi team, I have a typical problem with cgi pages in apache webserver in WINDOWS I am able to execute(display) the pages that are saved in cgi-bin folder. But I am not able to execute the pages stored in htdocs or other folder other than cgi-bin folder. Could anyone please let me know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI : unable to download the excel sheet from perl cgi page

Hi All, I have written an cgi perl script that displays an image(Excel image) and when clicked on that Image I need to download a excel sheet. I made sure that excel sheet exists in the folder with the given name but still I am not able to download the sheet. print "<center><table... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI Perl : while loop in CGI perl

Hi Team, I am trying to connect to database(succeeded ) and print the records on the browser using while loop. But the elements of array are not displayed instead while loop is displayed directly. Instead of the below I can embed html statements in print but I am looking for the below style as I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

Perl CGI

I am trying to get my MacBook Pro with 10.8 Mt Lion set up to run Perl CGI scripts. Having a problem. I can start Apache Web Server with no problems. Why do I put the static and dynamic scripts? I which directory? I have looked at this article:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: djehresmann
3 Replies

10. Programming

Javascript: displaying images with onchange event

I am looking to display the pdf of one of two distributions, depending on what the user selected: <script type="text/javascript"> function distributionChange() { var img = document.createElement("img"); var link = 'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/xxx#mediaviewer/File:yyy'; switch... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies
PERLRISCOS(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					     PERLRISCOS(1)

NAME
perlriscos - Perl version 5 for RISC OS DESCRIPTION
This document gives instructions for building Perl for RISC OS. It is complicated by the need to cross compile. There is a binary version of perl available from <http://www.cp15.org/perl/> which you may wish to use instead of trying to compile it yourself. BUILD
You need an installed and working gccsdk cross compiler <http://gccsdk.riscos.info/> and REXEN <http://www.cp15.org/programming/> Firstly, copy the source and build a native copy of perl for your host system. Then, in the source to be cross compiled: 1. $ ./Configure 2. Select the riscos hint file. The default answers for the rest of the questions are usually sufficient. Note that, if you wish to run Configure non-interactively (see the INSTALL document for details), to have it select the correct hint file, you'll need to provide the argument -Dhintfile=riscos on the Configure command-line. 3. $ make miniperl 4. This should build miniperl and then fail when it tries to run it. 5. Copy the miniperl executable from the native build done earlier to replace the cross compiled miniperl. 6. $ make 7. This will use miniperl to complete the rest of the build. AUTHOR
Alex Waugh <alex@alexwaugh.com> perl v5.16.3 2013-03-04 PERLRISCOS(1)