Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers onChange + javascript in perl CGI - question Post 302244561 by matrixmadhan on Wednesday 8th of October 2008 08:00:48 AM
Old 10-08-2008
Perfectly yes ! Smilie

This is what I have been looking for. Thank you very much for this.

I will build rest of my application using this as a starting point.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

transforming small javascript into perl

I need to transform this small javascript into a perl. So then when I need to use it I can call $something, instead of using this javascript. Could someone help me archive this? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: marringi
9 Replies

2. Web Development

problem with exporting vairable from one perl cgi to another perl cgi script while redirecting.

Can anyone tell me how to export a variable from one perl CGI script to another perl cgi script when using a redirect. Upon running the login.pl the user is prompted to enter user name and password. Upon entering the correct credentials (admin/admin) the user is redirected to welcome page. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use JavaScript in Perl Object Oriented

i am new to Perl CGI Object oriented. I want to use some java script in my Perl CGI but i am not able to do that. I am using Submit button then via param() i am getting all field parameters. But i want to validate all fields first then i want to move. But Use of Java script, i don't know (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to call perl web service from javascript?

Hi, I would like to call the below perl web service from javascript .Any help would be appreciated.I am new to web services.Please do the needful. Server Program(Perl Web Service) #!/usr/bin/perl use lib '/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/SOAP-Lite-0.65_3/lib'; use SOAP::Transport::HTTP; use Demo;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: liyakathali
3 Replies

5. Programming

Javascript question: using the image button

I have javascript that I want to use to build up a dynamic array: the user clicks on one or more images and when clicking the Show button, the list of image names is displayed that the user clicked. <script type="text/javascript"> var images = ; images =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl cgi pages out of cgi-bin folder in WINDOWS

Hi team, I have a typical problem with cgi pages in apache webserver in WINDOWS I am able to execute(display) the pages that are saved in cgi-bin folder. But I am not able to execute the pages stored in htdocs or other folder other than cgi-bin folder. Could anyone please let me know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI : unable to download the excel sheet from perl cgi page

Hi All, I have written an cgi perl script that displays an image(Excel image) and when clicked on that Image I need to download a excel sheet. I made sure that excel sheet exists in the folder with the given name but still I am not able to download the sheet. print "<center><table... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

CGI Perl : while loop in CGI perl

Hi Team, I am trying to connect to database(succeeded ) and print the records on the browser using while loop. But the elements of array are not displayed instead while loop is displayed directly. Instead of the below I can embed html statements in print but I am looking for the below style as I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. OS X (Apple)

Perl CGI

I am trying to get my MacBook Pro with 10.8 Mt Lion set up to run Perl CGI scripts. Having a problem. I can start Apache Web Server with no problems. Why do I put the static and dynamic scripts? I which directory? I have looked at this article:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: djehresmann
3 Replies

10. Programming

Javascript: displaying images with onchange event

I am looking to display the pdf of one of two distributions, depending on what the user selected: <script type="text/javascript"> function distributionChange() { var img = document.createElement("img"); var link = 'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/xxx#mediaviewer/File:yyy'; switch... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies
PERLRISCOS(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					     PERLRISCOS(1)

NAME
README.riscos - Perl version 5 for RISC OS DESCRIPTION
This document gives instructions for building Perl for RISC OS. It is complicated by the need to cross compile. There is a binary version of perl available from <http://www.cp15.org/perl/> which you may wish to use instead of trying to compile it yourself. BUILD
You need an installed and working gccsdk cross compiler <http://gccsdk.riscos.info/> and REXEN <http://www.cp15.org/programming/> Firstly, copy the source and build a native copy of perl for your host system. Then, in the source to be cross compiled: o $ ./Configure o Select the riscos hint file. The default answers for the rest of the questions are usually sufficient. Note that, if you wish to run Configure non-interactively (see the INSTALL document for details), to have it select the correct hint file, you'll need to provide the argument -Dhintfile=riscos on the Configure command-line. o $ make miniperl o This should build miniperl and then fail when it tries to run it. o Copy the miniperl executable from the native build done earlier to replace the cross compiled miniperl. o $ make o This will use miniperl to complete the rest of the build. AUTHOR
Alex Waugh <alex@alexwaugh.com> perl v5.8.9 2007-11-17 PERLRISCOS(1)