Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Listing directories and subdirectories Post 302243610 by vasanth.vadalur on Monday 6th of October 2008 07:02:09 AM
Old 10-06-2008
Yes it is easy, please use the above command.

vasanth

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Permissions for Directories and Subdirectories

Is it possible to have a directory owned (by root) with permissions drwx------ and then have a sub directory of rwxrwxrwx. I know that this may be soo simple but I had no luck googling it. Thanks for your help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clancymf
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Display only subdirectories from given directories

Hi Genius, I would like to display all the subdirectories only with timestamp. For exmple: Given Directory : orabkup /orabkup total 11365112 drwxr-xr-x 9 oracle oradba 256 Jan 03 16:01 db1 /orabkup/db1: total 0 drwxr-xr-x 2 oracle oradba 256 Jan 03 16:01... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: HAA
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compare/Diff between directories and subdirectories?

Hi, Does anybody know the cmd to compare two areas and print out the different files w/ path? I tried cmp and diff and dircmp but with no luck. Should I grep and print? For example: /aa/images/jan ..../images/feb /bb/images/jan ..../images/feb i want to print the compare,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: andylee80
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Listing all files in all subdirectories

From the main directory, I have multiple layers of subdirectories and imbedded files (jpg's) that I would like to have a quiklook. Is there a way of listing out the contents of all of the subdirectories and files with a one-line command? Thx... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuciauskas
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Listing subdirectories and files

hi, i want to display all subdirectory files with directory name. I am using ls -Rl this will gives only filenames with long listing. But i want the filename padded with directory name. example : -rw-r--r-- 1 sidfor sigbd 1713 May 24 09:33... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senthil_is
1 Replies

6. AIX

recursive archive directories and subdirectories

Hi everyone, Maybe this is simple question for many of you, but I get confused.:confused: How to archive a parent directory which contains some subdirectories and some files? I have searched this forum, there are some commands like tar,etc, I tried but can not be implemented in my system.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonSurya
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

backup of directories and subdirectories

Hello I'm new to the area Bash scripting and that is why I have a search script that is run on my unix server and always when I start the server or every 24 hours The script will create backups of directories and subdirectories I never found what I'm here make a new thread ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HansWurst
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

push and pop directories and subdirectories

I need to use pushd and popd to navigate all of the subdirectories in my current directory. I know how to get into each subdirectory, add it to the stack, and pop back out, but i cant figure out how to get into subdirectories deeper than the first without adding a foreach and if statement for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ollie88r
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

listing directories and sub directories with time and name options

Hello all! I'm looking to list directories and sub-directories of a path, on this forum I found this command: find $path -type d -exec ls -ld {} \; The issue I have is that with a simple ls, the list is listed by name, and using -t I get it by time. How could I list directories and sub... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nomadvisuals
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find directories without subdirectories

Hello, I have to find all directories, which contain files, but dont have subdirectories. For example if i have tree like: ├── kat11 │ ├── kat21 │ │ └── Dokument\ bez\ nazwy │ └── kat22 │ ├── kat31 │ │ └── Dokument\ bez\ nazwy │ └── kat32 │ └──... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: eValker
13 Replies
curl_multi_add_handle(3)					  libcurl Manual					  curl_multi_add_handle(3)

NAME
curl_multi_add_handle - add an easy handle to a multi session SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLMcode curl_multi_add_handle(CURLM *multi_handle, CURL *easy_handle); DESCRIPTION
Adds a standard easy handle to the multi stack. This function call will make this multi_handle control the specified easy_handle. Further- more, libcurl now initiates the connection associated with the specified easy_handle. When an easy handle has been added to a multi stack, you can not and you must not use curl_easy_perform(3) on that handle! If the easy handle is not set to use a shared (CURLOPT_SHARE) or global DNS cache (CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE), it will be made to use the DNS cache that is shared between all easy handles within the multi handle when curl_multi_add_handle(3) is called. The easy handle will remain added until you remove it again with curl_multi_remove_handle(3). You should remove the easy handle from the multi stack before you terminate first the easy handle and then the multi handle: 1 - curl_multi_remove_handle(3) 2 - curl_easy_cleanup(3) 3 - curl_multi_cleanup(3) RETURN VALUE
CURLMcode type, general libcurl multi interface error code. SEE ALSO
curl_multi_cleanup(3),curl_multi_init(3) libcurl 7.9.5 4 March 2002 curl_multi_add_handle(3)