Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Error:: libm.so.2:open failed Post 302234993 by smartgupta on Thursday 11th of September 2008 12:06:52 AM
Old 09-11-2008
I didn't find it there libm.so.2, so what I have to do for that or where I can get it.Please help me to resolve it.

Thanks in advance ....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failed to open output file Error

Hi guys, I Have written a script,In that it will call another file which contains the sql quaries. while wxecuting that I am getting the below exception 01/16|06:28:06:16800: Operating System Error|Failed to open output file Can anybody help me about this,,Its urgent (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anji
0 Replies

2. Solaris

libm.so.1 (SUNW_1.1) error while building

I am trying to build a product which is depend on system library and getting below error. How to resolve below Error:- ldd /finder3/baseline/95/ed/src/lib/libcartoGraphCPP.so libsunmath.so.1 => /opt/SUNWspro/SC4.2/lib/libsunmath.so.1 libm.so.1 => /usr/lib/libm.so.1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Error- ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed:No such file or directory

Hi Friends I have a compiler(Sun Forte,I believe) running in my Solaris 9 box. since y'day my development team is finding this error when they compile: ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed: No such file or directory I ran a search for this file and found it in one of my file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Cygwin X Server error: xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display

Hi, i got the following error when i tried to access the cygwin x server from a windows XP PC. "xdmcp fatal error session failed session 23 failed for display" Alternatively, when i tried to access the same Cygwin X Server from another windows XP PC which is on a different LAN... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: HarishKumarM
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NDM: Source file open failed. Error= 2

Hi, I have try to ndm to one server to another server. but i am getting this error. what is this error? are files not in source folder? Source file open failed. Error= 2 Regards, Balamurgan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krbala1985
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

rpmdb open failed

Hi, # yum --skip-broken -y update rpmdb: Thread/process 6657/3078387392 failed: Thread died in Berkeley DB library error: db3 error(-30974) from dbenv->failchk: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - (-30974) error: cannot open... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sef alislam
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Rdesktop - ERROR: Failed to open keymap en-us

I just updated my rdesktop to 1.8.3 from source ( on Slackware 11 ) and had troubles with arrow keys/page up/page down not working. I see this on the console: ERROR: Failed to open keymap en-us The fix is a permission change. I initially looked at /usr/share/rdesktop/keymaps and everything... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: agentrnge
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux open failed: No such file or directory error

Hi, The below commands works fine on serverB . /etc/profile; cd /export/home/user2/utils/plugin/ ./runme.shHowever, when i run the same commands from serverA it fails $ ssh -q user2@serverB ". /etc/profile; cd /export/home/user2/utils/plugin; ./runme.sh"Output Error: Please find the below... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to find Error: rpmdb open failed on list of servers

Hello all, I have a task to patch red hat servers and some servers have a corrupted rpm database and return the error: Error: rpmdb open failed I know how to fix this when it occurs. What I'm hoping to do is scan a list of servers by IP and report back which server have this error. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Need fileset bos.adt.lIBM from AIX 5.3 (or just lIBM.a)

Hello, I'm in search of libm.a (from fileset bos.adt.libm) for AIX 5.3. It comes on the AIX 5.3 OS installation CD. The eBay reseller who pre-installed AIX 5.3 on my RS/6000 P43 didn't include this optional fileset when installing. I've been round and round with IBM sales (who send me to tech... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bminear
1 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)