Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to change Firefox keyboard shortcuts Post 302227817 by M_P on Friday 22nd of August 2008 04:07:03 AM
Old 08-22-2008
Computer Keyconfig

Keyconfig is updated.Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

GVIM keyboard shortcuts

Hi all, I am new to linux, can anybody send any link for "GVIM" keyboard shortcuts. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaramaiah.t
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to change keyboard layout

After Solaris 10 installation I was unable to change keyboard using known commands kbd -s and eeprom keyboard layoit. Also modifinig /boot/solaris/bootenv.rc did not helped. And is possible to replace Solaris keymap with ubuntu keymap because my keyboard work perfectly under Ubuntu and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: microbot
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Unable to change keyboard layout

Hi to everyone Once again I tried to modify my keyboard , because I am crazy keyborad can not be changed using kbd-s eeprom also I tried to modify /boot/solaris/bootenv.rc but I tried opensolaris and my keyboard works perfectly So my question is Can I transfer settings from... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
14 Replies

4. SCO

Boot 5.0.7 in RAM and change keyboard

hi I've boot OpenServer Release 5.0.7 from a setup CD and started "Execute a shell on ramdisk filesystem". Howto change keyboard from american to swiss german? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Problems configuring keyboard and Firefox on Solaris

Hello, I'm having problems with my keyboard on Solaris 10, i want to "complete" the command with the tab key and it does not work, also, i want to use the arrows to remember the last commands issued and it always show Google, but when i try to open a browser with Google it does not work, but if... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: danndp
8 Replies
GLBUFFERSUBDATA(3G)						  [FIXME: manual]					       GLBUFFERSUBDATA(3G)

NAME
glBufferSubData - updates a subset of a buffer object's data store C SPECIFICATION
void glBufferSubData(GLenum target, GLintptr offset, GLsizeiptr size, const GLvoid * data); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the target buffer object. The symbolic constant must be GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, GL_COPY_READ_BUFFER, GL_COPY_WRITE_BUFFER, GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, GL_PIXEL_PACK_BUFFER, GL_PIXEL_UNPACK_BUFFER, GL_TEXTURE_BUFFER, GL_TRANSFORM_FEEDBACK_BUFFER, or GL_UNIFORM_BUFFER. offset Specifies the offset into the buffer object's data store where data replacement will begin, measured in bytes. size Specifies the size in bytes of the data store region being replaced. data Specifies a pointer to the new data that will be copied into the data store. DESCRIPTION
glBufferSubData redefines some or all of the data store for the buffer object currently bound to target. Data starting at byte offset offset and extending for size bytes is copied to the data store from the memory pointed to by data. An error is thrown if offset and size together define a range beyond the bounds of the buffer object's data store. NOTES
When replacing the entire data store, consider using glBufferSubData rather than completely recreating the data store with glBufferData. This avoids the cost of reallocating the data store. Consider using multiple buffer objects to avoid stalling the rendering pipeline during data store updates. If any rendering in the pipeline makes reference to data in the buffer object being updated by glBufferSubData, especially from the specific region being updated, that rendering must drain from the pipeline before the data store can be updated. Clients must align data elements consistent with the requirements of the client platform, with an additional base-level requirement that an offset within a buffer to a datum comprising N bytes be a multiple of N. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not one of the accepted buffer targets. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if offset or size is negative, or if together they define a region of memory that extends beyond the buffer object's allocated data store. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if the reserved buffer object name 0 is bound to target. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if the buffer object being updated is mapped. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetBufferSubData() SEE ALSO
glBindBuffer(), glBufferData(), glMapBuffer(), glUnmapBuffer() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 Addison-Wesley. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLBUFFERSUBDATA(3G)