Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to change Firefox keyboard shortcuts Post 302227817 by M_P on Friday 22nd of August 2008 04:07:03 AM
Old 08-22-2008
Computer Keyconfig

Keyconfig is updated.Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

GVIM keyboard shortcuts

Hi all, I am new to linux, can anybody send any link for "GVIM" keyboard shortcuts. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaramaiah.t
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to change keyboard layout

After Solaris 10 installation I was unable to change keyboard using known commands kbd -s and eeprom keyboard layoit. Also modifinig /boot/solaris/bootenv.rc did not helped. And is possible to replace Solaris keymap with ubuntu keymap because my keyboard work perfectly under Ubuntu and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: microbot
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Unable to change keyboard layout

Hi to everyone Once again I tried to modify my keyboard , because I am crazy keyborad can not be changed using kbd-s eeprom also I tried to modify /boot/solaris/bootenv.rc but I tried opensolaris and my keyboard works perfectly So my question is Can I transfer settings from... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
14 Replies

4. SCO

Boot 5.0.7 in RAM and change keyboard

hi I've boot OpenServer Release 5.0.7 from a setup CD and started "Execute a shell on ramdisk filesystem". Howto change keyboard from american to swiss german? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Problems configuring keyboard and Firefox on Solaris

Hello, I'm having problems with my keyboard on Solaris 10, i want to "complete" the command with the tab key and it does not work, also, i want to use the arrows to remember the last commands issued and it always show Google, but when i try to open a browser with Google it does not work, but if... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: danndp
8 Replies
UPDATE(7)							   SQL Commands 							 UPDATE(7)

NAME
UPDATE - update rows of a table SYNOPSIS
UPDATE [ ONLY ] table SET col = expression [, ...] [ FROM fromlist ] [ WHERE condition ] INPUTS table The name (optionally schema-qualified) of an existing table. If ONLY is specified, only that table is updated. If ONLY is not speci- fied, the table and all its descendant tables (if any) are updated. * can be appended to the table name to indicate that descendant tables are to be scanned, but in the current version, this is the default behavior. (In releases before 7.1, ONLY was the default behavior.) The default can be altered by changing the SQL_INHERITANCE configuration option. column The name of a column in table. expression A valid expression or value to assign to column. fromlist A PostgreSQL non-standard extension to allow columns from other tables to appear in the WHERE condition. condition Refer to the SELECT statement for a further description of the WHERE clause. OUTPUTS UPDATE # Message returned if successful. The # means the number of rows updated. If # is 0 no rows are updated. DESCRIPTION
UPDATE changes the values of the columns specified for all rows which satisfy condition. Only the columns to be modified need appear as columns in the statement. Array references use the same syntax found in SELECT [select(7)]. That is, either single array elements, a range of array elements or the entire array may be replaced with a single query. You must have write access to the table in order to modify it, as well as read access to any table whose values are mentioned in the WHERE condition. By default UPDATE will update tuples in the table specified and all its sub-tables. If you wish to only update the specific table men- tioned, you should use the ONLY clause. USAGE
Change word Drama with Dramatic on column kind: UPDATE films SET kind = 'Dramatic' WHERE kind = 'Drama'; SELECT * FROM films WHERE kind = 'Dramatic' OR kind = 'Drama'; code | title | did | date_prod | kind | len -------+---------------+-----+------------+----------+------- BL101 | The Third Man | 101 | 1949-12-23 | Dramatic | 01:44 P_302 | Becket | 103 | 1964-02-03 | Dramatic | 02:28 M_401 | War and Peace | 104 | 1967-02-12 | Dramatic | 05:57 T_601 | Yojimbo | 106 | 1961-06-16 | Dramatic | 01:50 DA101 | Das Boot | 110 | 1981-11-11 | Dramatic | 02:29 COMPATIBILITY
SQL92 SQL92 defines a different syntax for the positioned UPDATE statement: UPDATE table SET column = expression [, ...] WHERE CURRENT OF cursor where cursor identifies an open cursor. SQL - Language Statements 2002-11-22 UPDATE(7)