Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mpls linux???
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users mpls linux??? Post 302217176 by yisin on Tuesday 22nd of July 2008 05:27:08 AM
Old 07-22-2008
I have same problem

How do you resolve this problem?
Could you tell me?
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalil smail
hello;
i m trying to install mpls linux in fedora 5. so i recompiled the kernel. the compilation is successful.the commandes mpls nhlfe..., mpls ilm.., etc are known so mpls is working well.
but when i try the commande like
#mpl mhlfe add key 0instructions push gen 1000 nexthop eth0 ipv4 10.10.10.2
i always have the following error:
RTNETLINK ANSWERS: no such file or directory
the interfaces's config is correct. and i'm using vmware
is there anyone who have had the same problem?
how can u do? please help me!!

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. IP Networking

MPLS Setup and routing

We have a client that is bringing in a MPLS router into our network. Right now they connect to our site using a tunnel between our two firewalls. I have a policy in place that locks them down to 4 specific servers (the servers have a gateway of 10.199.1.1 w/ a subnet of /24). Keep that in mind.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdotsen
2 Replies
Linux::Distribution::Packages(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Linux::Distribution::Packages(3pm)

NAME
Linux::Distribution::Packages - list all packages on various Linux distributions SYNOPSIS
use Linux::Distribution::Packages qw(distribution_packages distribution_write); $linux = new Linux::Distribution::Packages({'format' => 'csv', 'output_file' => 'packages.csv'}); $linux->distribution_write(); # Or you can (re)set the options when you write. $linux->distribution_write({'format' => 'xml', 'output_file' => 'packages.xml'}); # If you want to reload the package data $linux->distribution_packages(); DESCRIPTION
This is a simple module that uses Linux::Distribution to guess the linux distribution and then uses the correct commands to list all the packages on the system and then output them in one of three formats: native, csv, and xml. Distributions currently working: debian, ubuntu, fedora, redhat, suse, gentoo, slackware, redflag. The module inherits from Linux::Distribution, so can also use its calls. EXPORT None by default. TODO
* Add the capability to correctly get packages for all recognized distributions. * Seperate out parsing from writing. Parse data to hash and give access to hash. Then write the formatted data from the hash. AUTHORS
Judith Lebzelter, <judith@osdl.org> Alberto Re, <alberto@accidia.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.5 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.10.1 2006-04-19 Linux::Distribution::Packages(3pm)