Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver") Post 302205719 by Sujatha Gowda on Monday 16th of June 2008 06:31:29 AM
Old 06-16-2008
Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi...

I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver' eventhough the CLASSPATH has been included in the HFS (stdin) file. Well it is working well if the parameters r not passed wherein i can connect to DB2 successfully.

Do i need to put any import statements specially related to PARM and DB2 connection??

Plz help me in this regard.... It's urgent..

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

IBM DB2 UDB to SQL Server 2005 Porting

Hi All, Am porting my application from AIX to Windows. As a part of this I need to port the Database in IBM DB2 UDB to SQL Server 2005. Is there any Guide/Doc/Article available on this? How to convert the stored procedures and physical data from DB2 to SQL Server 2005? Thanks in Advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvictorvijayan
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

MEM=`ps v $PPID| grep -i db2 | grep -v grep| awk '{ if ( $7 ~ " " ) { print 0 } else

Hi Guys, I need to set the value of $7 to zero in case $7 is NULL. I've tried the below command but doesn't work. Any ideas. thanks guys. MEM=`ps v $PPID| grep -i db2 | grep -v grep| awk '{ if ( $7 ~ " " ) { print 0 } else { print $7}}' ` Harby. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hariza
4 Replies

3. Linux

Help req for...shell script to catch "db2 connect" errors ...

Hello friends, Assume that, I am trying to execute a "db2 connect" command from Linux shell prompt via a shell script called "sample" sample db2 connect to bas39 $sample If the database is not present its should display a custom error message by catching the error message given by db2.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to install IBM db2 database server in cygwin ??

Hi folks, I am looking for a clue to install db2 in cygwin.....kindly help.;) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
0 Replies

5. AIX

Ibm db2 udb

Am trying to export the content of Stored Procedure to a file using GET ROUTINE command. After executing the command first few lines of the file contains ASCII characters though i have original text following that. Any help is appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvictorvijayan
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with loading data from DB2 database to CSV file

Hi everyone!! I need help regarding this. How can we load data from DB2 Database tables into a Comma Separated File? I also have another Question? Using Shell scripting, Is it easy to read Data from a table or from a text file? It is very urgent for me. Please help me out guys. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ss3944
1 Replies

7. AIX

IBM DB2 Product Suite

Can anyone have any idea on IBM DB2 Product suite??? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dinesh1985
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

When loading Linux "loading please wait.." then nothing?

Hi everyone, I have a problem but I have never installed a separate OS before so my lingo and understanding may not be as good as some of you. I will try and explain my problem best I can. I am trying to instead of loading Windows 7 when my computer starts up, for it to start linux specifically... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: markhow30
2 Replies
sane-ibm(5)						   SANE Scanner Access Now Easy 					       sane-ibm(5)

NAME
sane-ibm - SANE backend for IBM and Ricoh SCSI flatbed scanners DESCRIPTION
The sane-ibm library implements a SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy) backend that provides access to the IBM 2456 and the Ricoh IS-410, IS-420, and IS-430 flatbed scanners. Support for the IS-410 and IS-430 is untested. Please contact the maintainer or the sane-devel mailing list if you own such a scanner. This backend is alpha-quality. It may have bugs and some scanners haven't been tested at all. Be careful and pull the plug if the scanner causes unusual noise. DEVICE NAMES
This backend expects device names of the form: special Where special is either the path-name for the special device that corresponds to a SCSI scanner. The program sane-find-scanner helps to find out the correct device. Under Linux, such a device name could be /dev/sg0 or /dev/sga, for example. See sane-scsi(5) for details. CONFIGURATION
The contents of the ibm.conf file is a list of device names that correspond to SCSI scanners. Empty lines and lines starting with a hash mark (#) are ignored. See sane-scsi(5) on details of what constitutes a valid device name. FILES
/etc/sane.d/ibm.conf The backend configuration file (see also description of SANE_CONFIG_DIR below). /usr/lib64/sane/libsane-ibm.a The static library implementing this backend. /usr/lib64/sane/libsane-ibm.so The shared library implementing this backend (present on systems that support dynamic loading). ENVIRONMENT
SANE_CONFIG_DIR This environment variable specifies the list of directories that may contain the configuration file. Under UNIX, the directories are separated by a colon (`:'), under OS/2, they are separated by a semi-colon (`;'). If this variable is not set, the configura- tion file is searched in two default directories: first, the current working directory (".") and then in /etc/sane.d. If the value of the environment variable ends with the directory separator character, then the default directories are searched after the explic- itly specified directories. For example, setting SANE_CONFIG_DIR to "/tmp/config:" would result in directories "tmp/config", ".", and "/etc/sane.d" being searched (in this order). SANE_DEBUG_IBM If the library was compiled with debug support enabled, this environment variable controls the debug level for this backend. Higher debug levels increase the verbosity of the output. SEE ALSO
sane(7), sane-find-scanner(1), sane-scsi(5), AUTHOR
mf <massifr@tiscalinet.it> Maintained by Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de> 13 Jul 2008 sane-ibm(5)