Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Formatting Autosys output
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Formatting Autosys output Post 302178378 by logan5445 on Tuesday 25th of March 2008 10:18:42 AM
Old 03-25-2008
I don't have access to the database.

Mods, is this this the right forum for this question?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting the output

Hi all, Have the following code(1) producing the results(2 & 3). Would like to know if there is a way to format the two reports created in a similar fashion. IE - The first is formatted nicely as a result of the echo "$xmpbdate $xavgs" >> $xmpbrpt However when I attempt to do the same on... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

formatting output

Hi need some advice.. #grep -i hostname test.csv (gives the below output) HOSTNAME,name,host_test,,,,,,,, Now I need to format the above output as below. HOSTNAME: name=host_test Any easy way of doing this using awk or sed or printf? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

more help with formatting ls output...

Ok, for a fun project, my goal is to replicate the style of "catalog" on an old apple ] *A 002 SOMEAPPLESOFTFILE B 004 SOMEFILE T 006 SOMETEXT I 002 SOMEINTEGERFILE The first character is either " " or "*" depending on if the file is locked or not. Next is the filetype, so in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: patrick99e99
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting ls output

I am using find and ls to search for "warez" files on my server. find /home/ -regex ".*\.\(avi\|mp3\|mpeg\|mpg\|iso\)" -print0 | xargs -0 ls -oh This command produces this: -rw-r--r-- 1 1000 3.2M Feb 18 2009 /home/user/public_html/lupus.mp3 I want to only get this 3.2M... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bonrad
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

formatting output

my script is as follows cnt=`ps -ef |grep pmon|grep -v grep|awk 'END {{print NR}}'` cnt2=`ps -ef |grep tns|grep -v grep|awk 'END {{print NR}}'` if then if then rman target/ catalog recdb/recdb@recdb cmdfile report_need_backup.sql > report_need_backup.txt ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swkambli
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting of output

Hi Experts, I have to create a report for certain audit and my output looks as follows I m trying to format my output to look like Any inputs would be highly appreciated Thanks Syed (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick_here
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output Formatting

Hi Guys I need help removing some lines from output i am receiving from a shell script. Here is the output: http://i52.tinypic.com/10z0fut.png I am trying to remove the output that i have circled. . ${EDW}/extracts/bin/extracts_setup2.sh . ${EDW}/extracts/extracts.conf ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mooey1232003
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Formating and Parsing Autosys output

if you want to parse the output from an autosys you can use the below autorep -j Prefix_% | awk '{ if ($6 ~ /^/) printf "%-20s \t\t %-20s\n",$1,$5 ; else if ($6 ~ /^/) printf "%-20s \t\t %-20s\n",$1,$6; else printf "%-20s \t\t %-20s\n",$1,$4 }' | awk '{ if ($2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phpsnook
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting output

I have the output like below: DEV#: 9 DEVICE NAME: hdisk9 TYPE: 1750500 ALGORITHM: Load Balance SERIAL: 68173531021 ========================================================================== Path# Adapter/Path Name State Mode Select Errors 0 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniel Gate
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output formatting

Hi , can anyone help me in this Input file Name= XYZ Company= ALPHA City= Stockhomn Equipment=computer Country=Sweden Name=MNC Company=Beta City=Kaulampur Equipment=computer Country=Malaysia Name=JVC Company=gamma City=Kiruna (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: swets
3 Replies
Excel::Template::Plus::TT(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Excel::Template::Plus::TT(3pm)

NAME
Excel::Template::Plus::TT - Extension of Excel::Template to use TT SYNOPSIS
use Excel::Template::Plus::TT; # this is most commonly used through # the Excel::Template::Plus factory my $template = Excel::Template::Plus::TT->new( template => 'greeting.tmpl', config => { INCLUDE => [ '/templates' ] }, params => { greeting => 'Hello' } ); $template->param(location => 'World'); $template->write_file('greeting.xls'); DESCRIPTION
This is an engine for Excel::Template::Plus which replaces the standard Excel::Template template features with TT. See the Excel::Template::Plus docs for more information. METHODS
Accessors config template template_class params Excel::Template compat methods params ($name | $name = $value)> This provides access to getting and setting the parameters, it behaves exactly like the standard CGI.pm-style param method. output Returns the generated excel file. write_file ($filename) Writes the generated excel file to $filename. Housekeeping DEMOLISH This will cleanup any temp files generated in the process. meta Returns the metaclass. BUGS
All complex software has bugs lurking in it, and this module is no exception. If you find a bug please either email me, or add the bug to cpan-RT. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
This module was inspired by Excel::Template::TT. AUTHOR
Stevan Little <stevan@iinteractive.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007-2010 by Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-06 Excel::Template::Plus::TT(3pm)