Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Itunes For Ubuntu Anyone???
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Itunes For Ubuntu Anyone??? Post 302159084 by kprescod4158 on Thursday 17th of January 2008 03:42:32 AM
Old 01-17-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeNuke2
native no way. don't know about wine, but i don't think so...
yea i know wine but there's a way but its just a lil complicated but i just wanted to see if anyone knows a better shorter, less difficult way of doing it. but thanks.Smilie

UBUNTU-BUILD(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   UBUNTU-BUILD(1)

NAME
ubuntu-build - command-line interface to Launchpad build operations SYNOPSIS
ubuntu-build <srcpackage> <release> <operation> DESCRIPTION
ubuntu-build provides a command line interface to the Launchpad build operations. OPERATIONS
Listed below are the available operations for ubuntu-build: status Outputs the build status of the package on Launchpad on all architectures. retry Requests that the package has another attempt at rebuilding from source. This will only work if the package has Failed to build on Launchpad. rescore Requests that the package's build priority be raised in the build queue. Only members of the Launchpad build administrators may issue this operation, and it may only be performed on packages which Need building. OPTIONS
Listed below are the command line options for ubuntu-build: -h or --help Display a help message and exit. Retry and rescore options: These options may only be used with the 'retry' and 'rescore' operations. -a ARCHITECTURE, --arch=ARCHITECTURE Rebuild or rescore a specific architecture. Valid architectures include: amd64, sparc, powerpc, i386, armel, armhf, ia64, lpia, hppa. Batch processing: These options and parameter ordering is only available in --batch mode. Usage: ubuntu-build --batch [options] <package>... --batch Enable batch mode --series=SERIES Selects the Ubuntu series to operate on (default: current development series) --retry Retry builds (give-back). --rescore=PRIORITY Rescore builds to <priority>. --arch2=ARCHITECTURE Affect only 'architecture' (can be used several times). Valid architectures are: amd64, sparc, powerpc, i386, armel, armhf, ia64, lpia, hppa. AUTHORS
ubuntu-build was written by Martin Pitt <martin.pitt@canonical.com>, and this manual page was written by Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpds@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3 or (at your option) any later version. ubuntu-dev-tools June 2010 UBUNTU-BUILD(1)