Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Library not loaded?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Library not loaded? Post 302155264 by olifu02 on Thursday 3rd of January 2008 10:09:39 AM
Old 01-03-2008
No but when i try and make it, it says that permission is denied....any suggestions

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

dynamically loaded libraries

how to get the list of all dynamically loaded libraries in memory ?thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainshadow
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Loaded question - anyone up to the challenge?

Hello everyone. I am new to these forums and also new to Unix. And by saying "new to Unix" I mean I have never used it and 10 minutes ago was asked to start learning. So here I am. I was wondering if anyone could help me find out how long it would take to write code in Unix that will do the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: idesaj
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

waiting until file loaded

Hello i have DB file load with this command ../SS-Tools/SSdbload -r 10 -il /export/specbackup_db/$b y i should wait until the DB load completed then run the next command $SPECROOT/bin/launchinstdbapp `/usr/bin/hostname` SS n VNM.OUT how this can be done with shell scripting NB: i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mogabr
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which sections of a shared library should be loaded in the physical memory?

Each shared library may contain sections with allocatable flag as below: ... .hash .gnu.hash .dynsym .dynstr .gnu.version .gnu.version_d .rel.dyn .rel.plt .plt ... My questions is that: among above sections, which of them should be loaded in the physical memory by run-time linker... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dongping84
3 Replies

5. SCO

module loaded during the start up

hi Howto find out which driver (module) were loaded during the startup of SCO 5.0.6? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
5 Replies

6. AIX

Loaded Shared Libraries

Hi, I have a problem about loaded shared libraries. I'm issuing ‘procldd' for a process and AIX shows me the loaded shared libraries. I'm collecting these libraries and counting their size. They were 350MB. After this, I'm issuing ‘ps vx' and I'm seeing that the process takes 130MB from AIX's... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jhatzics
1 Replies

7. Solaris

file just loaded does not appear to be executable

Hi When i m trying the boot the system with Primary HDD (c1t0d0s0) -- its solaris 10 I m getting an error "file just loaded does not appear to be executable".....So will anyone share the steps to recover from this stage I also tried to build the corrupted superblock from below command but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: taruntan
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Macintosh build error: dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libpcre.0.dylib

Hi all, my first post here. I'm trying to load hypermail on my Mac (Tiger 10.4.11). It seemed to install just fine, but when I run the test build I get this error: dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libpcre.0.dylib Referenced from: /Users/sstark/Desktop/hypermail/tests/../src/hypermail... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: slugger415
4 Replies

9. BSD

BSD: Getting the WM loaded

Heyas Since freebsd has set TERM to xterm when in terminal mode, i'm very curious what its value will be in GUI mode - seems its xterm (in x11/twm) as well.. how smart :eek: :( So i've installed: awesome and xorg, but when calling awesome, it talks something about invalid display. So i've... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sea
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

When does Autosys Profile loaded?

hi, would like to know if anyone knows or could verify and give me an answer on when autosys does actually load the profile whether in Activated state or Running state. Scenerio am trying to look for is Lets say i have a profile variable DATE=Mar052015 Start jobA --> JobB depends on A -->... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: veshwar
0 Replies
dyld(3) 						   BSD Library Functions Manual 						   dyld(3)

NAME
_dyld_image_count, _dyld_get_image_header, _dyld_get_image_vmaddr_slide, _dyld_get_image_name, _dyld_register_func_for_add_image, _dyld_register_func_for_remove_image, NSVersionOfRunTimeLibrary, NSVersionOfLinkTimeLibrary _NSGetExecutablePath SYNOPSIS
#include <mach-o/dyld.h> uint32_t _dyld_image_count(void); const struct mach_header* _dyld_get_image_header(uint32_t image_index); intptr_t _dyld_get_image_vmaddr_slide(uint32_t image_index); const char* _dyld_get_image_name(uint32_t image_index); void _dyld_register_func_for_add_image(void (*func)(const struct mach_header* mh, intptr_t vmaddr_slide)); void _dyld_register_func_for_remove_image(void (*func)(const struct mach_header* mh, intptr_t vmaddr_slide)); int32_t NSVersionOfRunTimeLibrary(const char* libraryName); int32_t NSVersionOfLinkTimeLibrary(const char* libraryName); int _NSGetExecutablePath(char* buf, uint32_t* bufsize); DESCRIPTION
These routines provide additional introspection of dyld beyond that provided by dlopen() and dladdr() _dyld_image_count() returns the current number of images mapped in by dyld. Note that using this count to iterate all images is not thread safe, because another thread may be adding or removing images during the iteration. _dyld_get_image_header() returns a pointer to the mach header of the image indexed by image_index. If image_index is out of range, NULL is returned. _dyld_get_image_vmaddr_slide() returns the virtural memory address slide amount of the image indexed by image_index. If image_index is out of range zero is returned. _dyld_get_image_name() returns the name of the image indexed by image_index. The C-string continues to be owned by dyld and should not deleted. If image_index is out of range NULL is returned. _dyld_register_func_for_add_image() registers the specified function to be called when a new image is added (a bundle or a dynamic shared library) to the program. When this function is first registered it is called for once for each image that is currently part of the process. _dyld_register_func_for_remove_image() registers the specified function to be called when an image is removed (a bundle or a dynamic shared library) from the process. NSVersionOfRunTimeLibrary() returns the current_version number of the currently loaded dylib specifed by the libraryName. The libraryName parameter would be "bar" for /path/libbar.3.dylib and "Foo" for /path/Foo.framework/Versions/A/Foo. This function returns -1 if no such library is loaded. NSVersionOfLinkTimeLibrary() returns the current_version number that the main executable was linked against at build time. The libraryName parameter would be "bar" for /path/libbar.3.dylib and "Foo" for /path/Foo.framework/Versions/A/Foo. This function returns -1 if the main executable did not link against the specified library. _NSGetExecutablePath() copies the path of the main executable into the buffer buf. The bufsize parameter should initially be the size of the buffer. This function returns 0 if the path was successfully copied, and * bufsize is left unchanged. It returns -1 if the buffer is not large enough, and * bufsize is set to the size required. Note that _NSGetExecutablePath() will return "a path" to the executable not a "real path" to the executable. That is, the path may be a symbolic link and not the real file. With deep directories the total bufsize needed could be more than MAXPATHLEN. SEE ALSO
dlopen(3) dladdr(3) dyld(1) http://developer.apple.com/documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/MachOTopics/index.html November 29, 2010