Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP-UX 11.23 ia64 and Glance
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers HP-UX 11.23 ia64 and Glance Post 302155043 by LisaS on Wednesday 2nd of January 2008 07:12:40 PM
Old 01-02-2008
HP-UX 11.23 ia64 and Glance

I've been searching and cannot seem to find anywhere online a link to a manual for Glance.

Does anyone have a link to this? I searched in here already and the links I found on a post from 2002 were dead.

And more to the point, do you know if you can use Glance to see Disk I/O per logical volume or by volume group or by process?
We had a period of 100% utilization today and the sys eng/hardware/SAN guys were asking if I could break it out for them.

Thanks.
Lisa

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Glance

Hi ALL - I need look to output data return from glance command but a don't have any access to HP-UX server. Maybe any HP-UX Admin send this data to my email (Removed.) Thanks for help Pawel (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawel_ul
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

HP-UX glance

Hi, plz explain about glance, where do i get information on this tool. thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkat_t
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

pdf2ps or pdftops for HPUX IA64

Dear All, Any one got pdf2ps or pdftops binarys for HPUX IA64? Best Regards Srini (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ks9072
1 Replies

4. Programming

Problem shmat in HP-UX Titanium ia64. EINVAL Error

I have a process that needs two active connections to the same zone of shared memory simultaneously. The firs conection works ok, but when i do the second call to shmat it give me error 22 (EINVAL). Only works ok the second call to shmat if i disconnect the first connection (shmdt) Steps:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dairby
3 Replies

5. SuSE

problem of readdir on IA64 suse

Dear Experts, i am trying to find whether the given name is file or a directory dirp = opendir(dirname); direntp = readdir(dirp); if(direntp->d_type & DT_DIR) { printf("\n is a dirctory"); } else { //dir_or_file = Mtrue; printf("\n not a directory"); } it always... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
9 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Gbrowse and GD installation in ia64 linux problem facing...

Hi all, I'm trying to install of Gbrowse recently. Unfortunately, I stuck at the step to install GD which are prerequisite for Gbrowse installation. I got try to install it, but it seems like got a lot of error message occurred :( And still can't fix the problem yet. I'm using ia64 linux... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
10 Replies

7. Debian

Debian on ia64 install - freeze

Hi I try to install debian 6.0.1 on hp rx2600. I boot from the CD i get first boot menu ( i can choose Install/Install(expert)/Rescue modes) after i choose one of above i see messages like : (..) Uncompressing linux..done. (...) Loading file /initrd.gz.. done (...) Linux Version... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chesti
2 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Best AV for Itanium IA64 (Windows 2000, 2003, NT)

Hi there I am hoping for a quick response to this one, because we're in a tight spot right now where the Itaniums we have don't support McAfee to run on Windows server setup on our Itanium machine. Does anyone have any idea (perhaps based on good experience themselves?) on what is a good AV that... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedkandi
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with glance and nohup

I am new to shell scripting. Can someone explain me what this piece of code do.. /usr/bin/nohup /opt/perf/bin/glance -aos filename2.syntax -iterations 1 > filename.log (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijay_105
1 Replies
GLANCE-CACHE-MANAGE(1)						      Glance						    GLANCE-CACHE-MANAGE(1)

NAME
glance-cache-manage - Glance Cache Manager CACHE MANAGEMENT UTILITY
Author glance@lists.launchpad.net Date 2012-01-03 Copyright OpenStack LLC Version 2012.1-dev Manual section 1 Manual group cloud computing SYNOPSIS glance-cache-manage <command> [options] [args] COMMANDS help <command> Output help for one of the commands below list-cached List all images currently cached list-queued List all images currently queued for caching queue-image Queue an image for caching delete-cached-image Purges an image from the cache delete-all-cached-images Removes all images from the cache delete-queued-image Deletes an image from the cache queue delete-all-queued-images Deletes all images from the cache queue clean Removes any stale or invalid image files from the cache OPTIONS --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -v, --verbose Print more verbose output -d, --debug Print more verbose output -H ADDRESS, --host=ADDRESS Address of Glance API host. Default: 0.0.0.0 -p PORT, --port=PORT Port the Glance API host listens on. Default: 9292 -A TOKEN, --auth_token=TOKEN Authentication token to use to identify the client to the glance server -f, --force Prevent select actions from requesting user confirmation SEE ALSO o OpenStack Glance BUGS o Glance is sourced in Launchpad so you can view current bugs at OpenStack Glance AUTHOR
OpenStack COPYRIGHT
2010-present, OpenStack, LLC. 2012.1.1 March 14, 2013 GLANCE-CACHE-MANAGE(1)