Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Library not loaded?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Library not loaded? Post 302155020 by porter on Wednesday 2nd of January 2008 04:58:31 PM
Old 01-02-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by olifu02
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgfortran.2.dylib
Does the shared library "/usr/local/lib/libgfortran.2.dylib" exist?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

dynamically loaded libraries

how to get the list of all dynamically loaded libraries in memory ?thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainshadow
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Loaded question - anyone up to the challenge?

Hello everyone. I am new to these forums and also new to Unix. And by saying "new to Unix" I mean I have never used it and 10 minutes ago was asked to start learning. So here I am. I was wondering if anyone could help me find out how long it would take to write code in Unix that will do the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: idesaj
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

waiting until file loaded

Hello i have DB file load with this command ../SS-Tools/SSdbload -r 10 -il /export/specbackup_db/$b y i should wait until the DB load completed then run the next command $SPECROOT/bin/launchinstdbapp `/usr/bin/hostname` SS n VNM.OUT how this can be done with shell scripting NB: i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mogabr
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which sections of a shared library should be loaded in the physical memory?

Each shared library may contain sections with allocatable flag as below: ... .hash .gnu.hash .dynsym .dynstr .gnu.version .gnu.version_d .rel.dyn .rel.plt .plt ... My questions is that: among above sections, which of them should be loaded in the physical memory by run-time linker... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dongping84
3 Replies

5. SCO

module loaded during the start up

hi Howto find out which driver (module) were loaded during the startup of SCO 5.0.6? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
5 Replies

6. AIX

Loaded Shared Libraries

Hi, I have a problem about loaded shared libraries. I'm issuing ‘procldd' for a process and AIX shows me the loaded shared libraries. I'm collecting these libraries and counting their size. They were 350MB. After this, I'm issuing ‘ps vx' and I'm seeing that the process takes 130MB from AIX's... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jhatzics
1 Replies

7. Solaris

file just loaded does not appear to be executable

Hi When i m trying the boot the system with Primary HDD (c1t0d0s0) -- its solaris 10 I m getting an error "file just loaded does not appear to be executable".....So will anyone share the steps to recover from this stage I also tried to build the corrupted superblock from below command but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: taruntan
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Macintosh build error: dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libpcre.0.dylib

Hi all, my first post here. I'm trying to load hypermail on my Mac (Tiger 10.4.11). It seemed to install just fine, but when I run the test build I get this error: dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libpcre.0.dylib Referenced from: /Users/sstark/Desktop/hypermail/tests/../src/hypermail... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: slugger415
4 Replies

9. BSD

BSD: Getting the WM loaded

Heyas Since freebsd has set TERM to xterm when in terminal mode, i'm very curious what its value will be in GUI mode - seems its xterm (in x11/twm) as well.. how smart :eek: :( So i've installed: awesome and xorg, but when calling awesome, it talks something about invalid display. So i've... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sea
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

When does Autosys Profile loaded?

hi, would like to know if anyone knows or could verify and give me an answer on when autosys does actually load the profile whether in Activated state or Running state. Scenerio am trying to look for is Lets say i have a profile variable DATE=Mar052015 Start jobA --> JobB depends on A -->... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: veshwar
0 Replies
update_dyld_shared_cache(1)				    BSD General Commands Manual 			       update_dyld_shared_cache(1)

NAME
update_dyld_shared_cache -- Updates dyld's shared cache SYNOPSIS
update_dyld_shared_cache [-root directory] [-overlay directory] [-arch arch] [-force] [-debug] [-universal_boot] DESCRIPTION
update_dyld_shared_cache ensures that dyld's shared cache is up-to-date. This tool is normally only run by Apple's Installer and Software Update, as they are the only official ways for OS dylibs to be updated. But if for some reason you used another mechanism to alter an OS dylib, you should manually run update_dyld_shared_cache. Note that the new cache does not take effect until the OS is rebooted. The dyld shared cache is mapped by dyld into a process at launch time. Later, when loading any mach-o image, dyld will first check if is in the share cache, and if it is will use that pre-bound version instead of opening, mapping, and binding the original file. This results in significant performance improvements to launch time. update_dyld_shared_cache scans the directory /System/Library/Receipts/ for .bom files which list all files installed. From that info it cre- ates the set of OS dylibs to build into the dyld cache. update_dyld_shared_cache builds a separate cache file for each architecture. The cache files and a readable text map of the cached are gen- erated to /var/db/dyld. You must be root to run this tool. The options are as follows: -root directory This option specifies the root of an OS installation for which dyld's shared cache should be updated. This is used by the In- staller to update the dyld shared cache in a partition other than the one you into which you are currently booted. The cache files are created in the var/db/dyld directory of the specified directory. Note: if you are manually doing this, be sure to run the update_dyld_shared_cache tool that is in the partition being updated. This assures the cache format created will match that expected when booting off that partition. -overlay directory This option specifies the root of a sparse directory tree. When building the dyld shared cache, any corresponding mach-o files in the sparse directory will override those in the boot partition. This is used by Software Update to build a dyld shared cache for the update that is about to be installed. The cache files are created in the var/db/dyld directory of the specified direc- tory. -arch arch By default update_dyld_shared_cache generates cache files for all architecture that the current machine can execute. You can override this behavior by specifying one or more -arch options and list exactly which architectures should have their shared caches updated. -force This option will cause update_dyld_shared_cache to regenerated the shared cache files even if they appear to be already up-to- date. -debug This option prints out additional information about the work being done. -universal_boot This option builds caches for all machines. SEE ALSO
dyld(1) Darwin June 1, 2017 Darwin