Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Asterisk / SIP Question.
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Asterisk / SIP Question. Post 302130349 by petebear on Sunday 5th of August 2007 06:42:59 PM
Old 08-05-2007
Asterisk / SIP Question.

I've asked this question on many other forums and no one seems to know, so that's why I posted in the experts forume. So I just got a new sip phone. It is connected via usb to box A in my bedroom. Box B is in the living room and is running asterisk connected with a Zaptel card to a POTS line. I'm having trouble setting up the phone. Does does box A with the sip phone connected to it need to also be running asterisk? Is there a default asterisk config file for SIP clients? How do I set up box B to be a SIP server to box A? Both box and b sit on the same lan. Any help is appreciated.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. IP Networking

How to interconnect two Asterisk Servers with a SIP trunk Internationally

How to interconnect two Asterisk Servers with a SIP trunk Internationally Is it possible to setup an asterisk box in ex. Colombia S.A and another in the USA, setting up trunks between the boxes to speak to each other via sip or aix, create extensions, forward any incoming call on that local... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies
glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT						  glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutButtonBoxFunc - sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutButtonBoxFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new button box callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutButtonBoxFunc sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. The dial & button box button callback for a window is called when the window has dial & button box input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates dial & button box button presses. The button parameter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available dial & button box buttons can be determined with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_NUM_BUTTON_BOX_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. Registering a dial & button box button callback when a dial & button box device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no dial & button box button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutButtonBoxFunc disables the generation of dial & button box button callbacks. When a new window is created, no dial & button box button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutDialsFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)