Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Please let me know Regarding Port Scan Post 302117960 by sysgate on Thursday 17th of May 2007 11:00:44 AM
Old 05-17-2007

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix program that can port scan a c block of ips for proxies

can anyone tell me a unix program that can port scan a c block of ips for proxies? a fast one, with reliable results, that can load an ip list, or set an ip range, and specify ports thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

port scan shell script

Hi, Can any one please suggest me commands for making port scan shell script. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrbhole
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting port scan output

I need to format port scan output for input into another app. This is what I have; 1025/tcp 1521/tcp 2301/tcp 2381/tcp 3191/tcp 3389/tcp 5938/tcp 47001/tcp 54321/tcp 21/tcp 80/tcp 135/tcp 139/tcp 445/tcp 1025/tcp (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lewk
4 Replies

4. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies
XSetPointerMapping(3X11)					  XLIB FUNCTIONS					  XSetPointerMapping(3X11)

NAME
XSetPointerMapping, XGetPointerMapping - manipulate pointer settings SYNTAX
int XSetPointerMapping(display, map, nmap) Display *display; unsigned char map[]; int nmap; int XGetPointerMapping(display, map_return, nmap) Display *display; unsigned char map_return[]; int nmap; ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. map Specifies the mapping list. map_return Returns the mapping list. nmap Specifies the number of items in the mapping list. DESCRIPTION
The XSetPointerMapping function sets the mapping of the pointer. If it succeeds, the X server generates a MappingNotify event, and XSet- PointerMapping returns MappingSuccess. Element map[i] defines the logical button number for the physical button i+1. The length of the list must be the same as XGetPointerMapping would return, or a BadValue error results. A zero element disables a button, and elements are not restricted in value by the number of physical buttons. However, no two elements can have the same nonzero value, or a BadValue error results. If any of the buttons to be altered are logically in the down state, XSetPointerMapping returns MappingBusy, and the mapping is not changed. XSetPointerMapping can generate a BadValue error. The XGetPointerMapping function returns the current mapping of the pointer. Pointer buttons are numbered starting from one. XGetPoint- erMapping returns the number of physical buttons actually on the pointer. The nominal mapping for a pointer is map[i]=i+1. The nmap argu- ment specifies the length of the array where the pointer mapping is returned, and only the first nmap elements are returned in map_return. DIAGNOSTICS
BadValue Some numeric value falls outside the range of values accepted by the request. Unless a specific range is specified for an argu- ment, the full range defined by the argument's type is accepted. Any argument defined as a set of alternatives can generate this error. SEE ALSO
XChangeKeyboardControl(3X11), XChangeKeyboardMapping(3X11) Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 Release 6.6 XSetPointerMapping(3X11)