Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Please let me know Regarding Port Scan Post 302117950 by bishweshwar on Thursday 17th of May 2007 10:12:05 AM
Old 05-17-2007
In my machine when i run nmap...it says command not found.

Is there any other way to the get the job done.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix program that can port scan a c block of ips for proxies

can anyone tell me a unix program that can port scan a c block of ips for proxies? a fast one, with reliable results, that can load an ip list, or set an ip range, and specify ports thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

port scan shell script

Hi, Can any one please suggest me commands for making port scan shell script. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrbhole
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting port scan output

I need to format port scan output for input into another app. This is what I have; 1025/tcp 1521/tcp 2301/tcp 2381/tcp 3191/tcp 3389/tcp 5938/tcp 47001/tcp 54321/tcp 21/tcp 80/tcp 135/tcp 139/tcp 445/tcp 1025/tcp (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lewk
4 Replies

4. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies
qrun(8B)								PBS								  qrun(8B)

NAME
qrun - run a pbs batch job SYNOPSIS
qrun [-a] [-H host] job_identifier ... DESCRIPTION
The qrun command is used to force a batch server to initiate the execution of a batch job. The job is run regardless of scheduling posi- tion, resource requirements, or state. In order to execute qrun, the user must have PBS Operation or Manager privilege. OPTIONS
-a Specifies the job(s) is to be run asynchronously. -H host Specifies the host within the cluster on which the job(s) are to be run. The host argument is the name of a host that is a member of the cluster of hosts managed by the server. If the option is not specified, the server will select the "worst possible" host on which to execute the job. OPERANDS
The qrun command accepts one or more job_identifier operands of the form: sequence_number[.server_name][@server] STANDARD ERROR
The qrun command will write a diagnostic message to standard error for each error occurrence. EXIT STATUS
Upon successful processing of all the operands presented to the qrun command, the exit status will be a value of zero. If the qrun command fails to process any operand, the command exits with a value greater than zero. SEE ALSO
pbs_server(8B), pbs_sched(8B), qmgr(1B) Local qrun(8B)