Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Disk Mirror in Solaris 9 via Solaris Volume Manager Post 302116206 by deal732 on Wednesday 2nd of May 2007 10:22:20 AM
Old 05-02-2007
can i do two side mirror aslo?

-deal732

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to resize mirror volume in veritas volume manager 3.5 on Solaris 9 OE

Hi all, I have a problem with vxvm volume which is mirror with two disks. when i am try to increase file system, it is throwing an ERROR: can not allocate 5083938 blocks, ERROR: can not able to run vxassist on this volume. Please find a sutable solutions. Thanks and Regards B. Nageswar... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nageswarb
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Veritas volume manager in solaris.

Can you please let me know the certification code for veritas volume manager in solaris ? Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowthamakanthan
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Volume Manager

Hello All, I have small doubt. It's related to SVM in solaris 10. I have created raid 0 (striping) using 3 slices of 500 MB size (default interlace value as 32KB) d2: Concat/Stripe ---- Interlace value is 32 KB Size: 2923830 blocks (1.4 GB) Stripe 0: (interlace: 64 blocks) Device Start... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vaibhav.kanchan
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris Volume manager

Hi Friends, I have to migrate my raid-1 volume to raid -5 online. Can anyone please help me, If possible then send me the step by step commands for online migration. Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajaramrnb
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris Volume Manager: Break Mirror and use to make a 2nd machine

Hello: I have a machine built on 2 drives and mirrors have been created to a second set of 2 drives (4 total) on the same platform. SVM. Might anyone provide guidance to create a second machine by breaking the mirrored set, moving the two mirrors (2) to another machine (same platform type),... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 4dailyrunner
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VERITAS Volume Manager - mirror a disk/volume

I have a machine (5.10 Generic_142900-03 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V210) that we are upgrading the storage and my task is to mirror what is already on the machine to the new disk. I have the disk, it is labeled and ready but I am not sure of the next steps to mirror the existing diskgroup and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rookieuxixsa
1 Replies

7. Solaris

root disk mirroring in solaris volume manager for solaris 10

Need a procedure document to do "root disk mirroring in solaris volume manager for solaris 10". I hope some one will help me asap. I need to do it production environment. Let me know if you need any deatils on this. Thanks, Rama (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ramareddi16
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Convert from raw disk to solaris volume manager disk

I have a solaris 10 system configured using NetApp as its storage, and the file systems are already configured as you can see from the example below: root@moneta # df -h Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d0 9.8G 513M 9.3G 6% / ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Convert from raw disk to solaris volume manager disk

I have a solaris 10 system configured using NetApp as its storage, and the file systems are already configured as you can see from the example below: root@moneta # df -h Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d0 9.8G 513M 9.3G 6% /... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
4 Replies

10. Solaris

solaris volume manager- stripe?

Hello Admins.. I am going through solaris volume manager guide for RAID-0 concatenation and stripes, I do not understand the concept of stripe from following example of concatenation. There is an eample for concatenation: # metainit d25 1 1 c0t1d0s2 d25: Concat/Stripe is setup the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
5 Replies
PULL-DEBIAN-DEBDIFF(1)					      General Commands Manual					    PULL-DEBIAN-DEBDIFF(1)

NAME
pull-debian-debdiff - find, download, and generate a debdiff SYNOPSIS
pull-debian-debdiff [options] <package> <version> [distance] DESCRIPTION
pull-debian-debdiff attempts to find and download a specific version of a Debian package and its immediate parent to generate a debdiff. OPTIONS
package The source package to download and diff. version The most recent of the two versions you want to diff. distance If specified (default 1), the debdiff is against that many versions previous. -h, --help Display the usage instructions and exit. -f, --fetch Simply download the specified version and exit. -d DEBIAN_MIRROR, --debian-mirror=DEBIAN_MIRROR Use the specified mirror. Should be in the form http://ftp.debian.org/debian. If the package isn't found on this mirror, pull-debian-source will fall back to the default mirror. -s DEBSEC_MIRROR, --debsec-mirror=DEBSEC_MIRROR Use the specified Debian security mirror. Should be in the form http://security.debian.org. If the package isn't found on this mirror, pull-debian-source will fall back to the default mirror. --no-conf Do not read any configuration files, or configuration from environment variables. ENVIRONMENT
All of the CONFIGURATION VARIABLES below are also supported as environment variables. Variables in the environment take precedence to those in configuration files. CONFIGURATION VARIABLES
The following variables can be set in the environment or in ubuntu-dev-tools(5) configuration files. In each case, the script-specific variable takes precedence over the package-wide variable. PULL_DEBIAN_DEBDIFF_DEBIAN_MIRROR, UBUNTUTOOLS_DEBIAN_MIRROR The default value for --debian-mirror. PULL_DEBIAN_DEBDIFF_DEBSEC_MIRROR, UBUNTUTOOLS_DEBSEC_MIRROR The default value for --debsec-mirror. SEE ALSO
debdiff(1), dget(1), pull-debian-source(1), ubuntu-dev-tools(5) AUTHORS
pull-debian-debdiff was written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>, a clone of a tool by Kees Cook <kees@ubuntu.com>. This manual page was written by Stefano Rivera, based on the original by Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com>. ubuntu-dev-tools December 2010 PULL-DEBIAN-DEBDIFF(1)