Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Path of Recycle Bin on Windows Post 302103614 by Perderabo on Friday 19th of January 2007 01:58:46 PM
Old 01-19-2007
Reread my post and notice words 9 through 12 of sentence 2.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

add bin to variable PATH and save changes

i wrote a script and is running. I add the path bin to variable PATH, i.e. PATH=$PATH/bin. i add this to PATH in order to run the script in any path working directory. Thats ok. The problem is as son as i close the session and start a new session, changes are lost. How can i tell the shell or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alexcol
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

intro to UNIX - making a sort-of recycle bin (for fun)

Hello, I'm only taking Intro to UNIX in school right now, so please bear with me. My problem is with a sort-of recycle-bin rig I've created for fun. I'm using Ubuntu 9.04, I am the admin. (only user, actually) of this computer. I'm using this script in ~/.bashrc # if files exist, remove contents... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jzacsh
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Recycle Bin Script

Hello, I have having problems with an assignment and am pretty desperate. My assignment is to create a shell script that does a Recycle_Bin tasks. You can only open this with PuTTY software or Knoppix. Perhaps on other software that are able to read linux language. My part is stuck... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chueu
2 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

UNIX Recycle Bin - restore function

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: A set of Linux shell scripts is required to allow users to ‘remove' files without them really disappearing until... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: burn88
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with my recycle bin code

Hi~ I have a problem with my recycle bin code. #!/bin/bash if test !-d ~/.recyclebin #if recycle bin does not exists then mkdir ~/.recyclebin # then create recycle bin else mv $1 ~/.recyclebin #else move the deleted file in the recycle bin fi so when I... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: zel2zel
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Recycle Bin

what is recycle bin mode in unix??? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun508.gatike
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to add to the search path - bin?

Hi, Now I have: /Users/okn/bin for my private shell scripts. How do I add /Users/okn/bin to my PATH? The PATH is right now: /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin The .bash_profile doesn't state anything about a PATH (yet). I read about this: PATH=/bin:$PATH
 export PATH or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: OmarKN
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Recycle bin on minix 3.2.1?

Hi. I'm started to use minix 3.2.1 recently and I'm trying to create a recycle bin for it. I'm kinda struggling on how to do it. I searched internet and I found scripts created for it but I actually didn't learn how to create scripts in college and I'm not sure if I understand them. I just wanted... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ReonarudoB
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Recycle bin.

Hi. I've created scripts for a recycle bin that can list, restore and empty it. I only have the problem of deleting two files with the same name. When I do it one file overwrite the other. What could I do to resolve it? The only thing I can think is asking the user to rename file before moving to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ReonarudoB
2 Replies
NoCeM(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						NoCeM(3pm)

NAME
News::Article::NoCeM - a module to generate accurate nocem notices SYNOPSIS
use News::Article::NoCeM; my $nocem = new News::Article::NoCeM(); $nocem->hide($type, $spam); $nocem->make_notice($type, $name, $issuer, $group, $prefix); $nocem->sign($keyid, $passphrase); $nocem->issue($conn, $ihave); DESCRIPTION
Creates a nocem notice on the Usenet articles, which may be posted normally to hide the messages. USAGE
use News::Article::NoCeM; News::Article::NoCeM is class that inherits News::Article and adds four new functions: hide(), make_notice(), sign() and issue(), redefine to disable two functions: post() and ihave(). Article Methods hide ( TYPE, ARTICLE, [ARTICLE, ...] ) Hide one or more articles in the given "TYPE". "ARTICLE" is an News::Article object that going to be hid. hide() will skip the articles without Newsgroup or Message-ID and skip the ones already hid. hide() returns the number of the articles hid. post ihave post() and ihave() is disabled in News::Article::NoCeM. Please use issue() instead. make_notice ( TYPE, NAME, GROUP, ISSUER, [ PREFIX ] ) Retrive articles marked by hide with "TYPE", and make a notice fot them. If there's only one type within a container, then the container itself can be a notice. "NAME" is the identifier of the issuer. "GROUP" is the newsgroup the you will post nocem notice to. "ISSUER" is the email address of the issuer. "PREFIX" is the announcement before the nocem notice, which may explain the criteria of this notice, or where to find your public key for PGP verification. make_notice() returns a News::Article::NoCeM object if success, and return undef if no article is hid. sign ( KEYID, PASSPHRASE ) Sign the content of the nocem notice with "KEYID" and "PASSPHRASE". Please make sure that the issuer's public/secret keyring is ready. sign() returns a News::Article::NoCeM object if success, and return undef if no article is hid, or pgp_sign failed. issue ( [ CONN, IHAVE ] ) Take optional "CONN" as a Net::NNTP object and issue the nocem notice. "IHAVE" indicates that call Net::NNTP::ihave() for submitting the notice, otherwise issue() will call News::Article::post() by default. issue() return the result of News::Article::post() or issue(). NOTES
Standard article manipulation information can be read in the News::Article manpages. NoCeM FAQ is available on the web at <URL:http://www.cm.org/faq.html>. AUTHOR
Written by Yen-Ming Lee <leeym@leeym.com>, based on a module by Tim Skirvin <tskirvin@killfile.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2004-2005 by Yen-Ming Lee <leeym@leeym.com>. This code may be redistributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2006-06-23 NoCeM(3pm)