Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Netcat with Authentication?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Netcat with Authentication? Post 302098446 by sysgate on Monday 4th of December 2006 09:48:19 AM
Old 12-04-2006
pgp, dsa, mdn

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

netcat like file transfer

Hi Folks I am not a c programmer .But i need help in writing a program which can do this any ideas on how to go about it . i start a server on the target server where files need to be copied start-server -port 5006 & ---start the server and listen it on a partcular port on the source... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxdba
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

netcat

Is there a way how to react on the message a client sent to the server? I would like as the client sent message to server: "get information such and such" and server would answer. Thank you for reply! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: MartyIX
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Please help me to install netcat on solaris

hello guys, i want to install netcat on my solaris. after i tar and gunzip netcat i'm confuse what do i must to do ? please help me to install netcat on my solaris. I'm beginner :( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: praset
2 Replies

4. Linux

Thank you radoulov for your help on netcat command (nc -lp)

Hello, Thank you very much for the line nc -lp <port> . I tried to run simple chat session with nc as it's shown in catonmatDOTorg but failed miserably with that syntax inspite of opening port 7777 by iptables . But your command example is working nicely. So a bagful of thanks :)) Only one... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Post using nc(netcat)

Hi; I have a url like http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/dates/nextPageToPost.jsp?name=ajay&password=pas&sex=Male&check=on&nationality=USA&description=aa&submit=submit in which i want to use nc for http post for parameters like "name","password"....etc can neone please help me how to do that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaypadvi
3 Replies

6. IP Networking

nc (netcat): Connection refused problem

From my machine (ubuntu), I can do $ nc somemachine 80 But, when I want to connect to other machine that runs nc on different ports, it throws "Connection refused" error. The same error occurs on my local machine. For example, nc -l 5555 nc x.x.x.x 5555 --> this throws "Connection... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dinga
2 Replies

7. IP Networking

Help with Netcat

Hi all, I know my question is regarding Windows and not Linux, but I simply need people who know Netcat pretty well and I'm guessing here is a good place for that. So on with my question. I'm doing some research, and I was playing around with netcat on a WinXP VM but I can't seem to get... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrCrumbs
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to Windows from Linux using NetCat

Hi Need help to connect from Ubuntu to Windows using NetCat nc I can not get my script to send new-line Her is what I have tried(sleep 2 ; echo user ; sleep 1; echo pass; sleep 2; echo netstat) | nc -t 10.10.10.34 23 gives this outputÿý%ÿûÿûÿý'ÿýÿýÿûWelcome to Microsoft Telnet Service ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jotne
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Telnet vs netcat behavior

Currently I run a number of network tests using netcat that checks for an open port on a remote IP-address, using this syntax: netcat -v -w 5 -z 107.249.95.5 4488 For some reason, the netcat command above is hanging (although others work fine), but a telnet is showing a valid connection like... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckmehta
4 Replies

10. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Netcat ( nc -l ) as webserver

Dear Linux guru's I am trying to create a webserver using nc (netcat only) on RHEL 7.2 running on bash shell. now the easy thing is to get nc listing to a port and respond back $ while true; do { echo -e 'HTTP/1.0 200 OK\r\n'; set; } | nc -l 7877; done This when called from a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chakrapani
3 Replies
Tspi_Data_Bind(3)					     Library Functions Manual						 Tspi_Data_Bind(3)

TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference

NAME
Tspi_Data_Bind - Encrypts a data blob SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_Data_Bind(TSS_HENCDATA hEncData, TSS_HKEY hEncKey, UINT32 ulDataLength, BYTE* rgbDataToBind); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_Data_Bind encrypts a data blob in a manner that is decryptable by Tspi_Data_Unbind. The data blob is encrypted using a public key op- eration with the key addressed by the given encryption key object. To bind data that is larger than the RSA public key modulus is the re- sponsibility of the caller to perform the blocking and subsequent combination of data. The bound data blob is stored in the data object ad- dressed by hEncData and can be exported from the object by Tspi_GetAttribData. The caller of this function should perform validations that the public key presented to it is from a valid TPM. PARAMETERS
hEncData The handle of the data object which contains the encrypted data on successful completion of the command. hEncKey Handle to the key object addressing the public key which is used to encrypt the data. ulDataLength Indicates the length of the data provided at the parameter rgbDataToBind. rgbDataToBind A pointer to the data to be encrypted. RETURN CODES
Tspi_Data_Bind returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values is returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE hHash is not a valid handle. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An internal SW error has been detected. TSS_E_BAD_PARAMETER One or more parameters is bad. TSS_E_INVALID_ENCSCHEME Invalid encryption scheme. TSS_E_ENC_INVALID_LENGTH Invalid length of data to be encypted. TSS_E_ENC_NO_DATA No data to encrypt. TSS_E_ENC_INVALID_TYPE Invalid encryption type. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_Data_Bind conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
Tspi_Data_Unbind(3), Tspi_Data_Unseal(3), Tspi_Data_Seal(3). TSS 1.1 2004-05-25 Tspi_Data_Bind(3)