Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Full command line sun 5.10
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Full command line sun 5.10 Post 302095587 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 8th of November 2006 07:33:34 AM
Old 11-08-2006
there are some d-trace scripts doing something like this... i think its called "execsnoop"

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/jsp/desc...noop__snoop_ne

hth,
DN2

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display full unix path as part of the command line

Hi all, Does anyone know how to ammend the .cshrc file in $HOME for your session to display the path as part of the command line? So that I dont need to keep on typing pwd to see where I am? thanks Ocelot (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ocelot
3 Replies

2. AIX

Getting the process full command line

Hi, I am running java process that has a long command line. Is there a way to get the full command line? By running ps -ef has returns around 2000 chars By running ps eww returns around 2020 chars I am running on AIX 5.3 Thanks, Fredy (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredy
0 Replies

3. Solaris

file system full in Sun Solaris 9 sparc

I am trying to install the JDK 1.6 on Solaris9 Sparc machine but after downloaded .tar file from Sun website and when I am trying to untar that, I an getting the following error- zcat jdk-6u7-solaris-sparc.tar.Z | tar -xf - Sep 2 18:42:36 mgsun ufs: NOTICE: alloc: /: file system full ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash: read file line by line (lines have '\0') - not full line has read???

I am using the while-loop to read a file. The file has lines with null-terminated strings (words, actually.) What I have by that reading - just a first word up to '\0'! I need to have whole string up to 'new line' - (LF, 10#10, 16#A) What I am doing wrong? #make file 'grb' with... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
6 Replies

5. HP-UX

pgrep doesn't perform full command line pattern matching

Hi! I need to get PID of some particular process and I wonder if I can use pgrep tool for this purpose. The problem is that pgrep doesn't perform pattern matching on the whole command line, even if I use -f key. Parsing output of ps command is not quite convenient... Also deamon, which PID I need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

SSH full shell script in 1 line.

I'd like to ssh a piece of shell script code into a single ssh command. As you all know, you could ssh something like this: ssh user@host "ls -la" and receive the output of that command being run on that machine. So, let's say I scripted something on the fly via command line like this: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrwatkin
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read full line from file

hello all I'm writing a bash script and I need to read data from a file line by line The number of words of each line is not known and I want to check if anywhere in the line exists the substring www..That substring is a string by itself or a substring of other strings.So what I tried so far... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vlm
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep grab 19 letters from now or a full line

Hi, I have a file like this >hg19_chr1_123_456_+ asndbansbdahsjdbfsjhfghjdsghjdghjdjhdghjjdkhfsdkjfhdsjkdkjghkjdhgfjkhjfkf hasjgdhjsgfhjdsgfdsgfjhdgjhdjhdhjdfhjdfjgfdfbdghjbfjksdhfjsfdghjgdhjgfdjhgd jhgdfj >hg19_chr1_123_456_-... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Full Color Command Line Menus

Hi all, Did a couple of Google searchs, a couple of searchs on the site here and didn't find an answer... But, maybe I'm not searching for the right phrases. My question; what creates the full color menus on the command line in unix? I'm looking for something that would replicate the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jtollefson
3 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD