Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: nmap on aix 5.2
Operating Systems AIX nmap on aix 5.2 Post 302092954 by zuessh on Monday 16th of October 2006 01:50:24 PM
Old 10-16-2006
nmap on aix 5.2

I'm trying to compile nmap 4.11 on an aix 5.2 machine and get the following error when attempting the 'make' command;

make
"Makefile", line 1: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator.
"Makefile", line 14: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator.
"Makefile", line 15: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator.
"Makefile", line 21: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator.
"Makefile", line 38: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator.
"Makefile", line 49: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator.
"Makefile", line 51: make: 1254-055 Dependency line needs colon or double colon operator.
"makefile.dep", line 0: make: 1254-027 Cannot open makefile.dep.
make: 1254-058 Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue.

any ideas or suggestions? I have googled but can not find anything specific to this issue. Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Nmap

I am pretty new at running nmap ,and i have some doubt about some o/ps the nmap shows I tried to scan my own system for UDP open ports I see that if i use one UDP port say 13 It shows that its in open state , etc But if i scan for the whole UDP ports in the nmap-services . I gives te... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DPAI
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nmap results

Hi, Whenever I tried to run nmap on my linux (red hat 6.2) boxes i got these outputs: 4444/tcp filtered krb524 6666/tcp filtered irc-serv 6699/tcp filtered napster 8888/tcp filtered sun-answerbook Can anybody please... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: necro
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Nmap PHP FE

Hi everyone! I've temporarily come out of hibernation (and will be gone for about two weeks after this post too) to ask for input on a small PHP script I have just completed. The script aims to be a remote front-end for Nmap - now for the safety of this post, I ask that any replies refrain from... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Karma
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Nmap error

I 'm getting following error when i run nmap for an ip .. what could be the reason for it ? #nmap 10.22.67.18 Starting Nmap 4.68 ( Nmap - Free Security Scanner For Network Exploration & Security Audits. ) at 2009-07-06 19:07 UTC Warning: Unable to open interface e1000g3301000 -- skipping it.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
2 Replies

5. Linux

nmap binaries for linux

Hi , I am exploring the nmap utility for Linux. I know that, nmap binaries are specific to the platforms e.g. nmap binaries will be diferent for Windows , AIX , Solaris and Linux platforms. Can anyone tell me , will the nmap binaries be different for different flavours of Linux such as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jatin56
1 Replies

6. AIX

Installing nmap binaries on AIX

Hi , I am trying to install nmap binaries on AIX 5.3 system. I want it to be installed in the usr/bin directory but it is getting installed in usr/local/bin directory by default, without prompting for installation directory. Is there any way i can install nmap in usr/bin directory ? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jatin56
4 Replies

7. Cybersecurity

Help with NMAP

I'm seeing a persistent address showing up on my firewall router logs. The address is 10.98.115.9:67, and is broadcasting to 255.255.255.255. I know that this would typically signal a BOOTP service, such as a bootp server announcing itself on the network. But I can't isolate which machine it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: renoir611
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to scan IP range using nmap?

Scripting language : Bash Shell Script I have to create function in which read IP addresses one by one from one file (ip.txt) and scan these IP using nmap. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sk151993
4 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

How to scan IP range using nmap?

Scripting language : Bash Shell Script 1. problem statement I have to create function in which read IP addresses one by one from one file (iplist.txt) and scan these IP using nmap. This scan IP's output is saved in output.txt file and parse output.txt to save only open ports with particular IP... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sk151993
3 Replies
Makefile::AST::Evaluator(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Makefile::AST::Evaluator(3pm)

NAME
Makefile::AST::Evaluator - Evaluator and runtime for Makefile::AST instances SYNOPSIS
use Makefile::AST::Evaluator; $Makefile::AST::Evaluator::JustPrint = 0; $Makefile::AST::Evaluator::Quiet = 1; $Makefile::AST::Evaluator::IgnoreErrors = 1; $Makefile::AST::Evaluator::AlwaysMake = 1; $Makefile::AST::Evaluator::Question = 1; # $ast is a Makefile::AST instance: my $eval = Makefile::AST::Evaluator->new($ast); Makefile::AST::Evaluator->add_trigger( firing_rule => sub { my ($self, $rule, $ast_cmds) = @_; my $target = $rule->target; my $colon = $rule->colon; my @normal_prereqs = @{ $rule->normal_prereqs }; # ... } ); $eval->set_required_target($user_makefile) $eval->make($goal); DESCRIPTION
This module implementes an evaluator or a runtime for makefile ASTs represented by Makefile::AST instances. It "executes" the specified GNU make AST by the GNU makefile semantics. Note that, "execution" not necessarily mean building a project tree by firing makefile rule commands. Actually you can defining your own triggers by calling the add_trigger method. (See the "SYNOPSIS" for examples.) In other words, you can do more interesting things like plotting the call path tree of a Makefile using Graphviz, or translating the original makefile to another form (like what the makesimple script does). It's worth mentioning that, most of the construction algorithm for topological graph s (including implicit rule application) have already been implemented in Makefile::AST and its child node classes. CONFIGURE VARIABLES
This module provides several package variables (i.e. static class variables) for controlling the behavior of the evaluator. Particularly the user needs to set the $AlwaysMake variable to true and $Question to true, if she wants to use the evaluator to do special tasks like plotting dependency graphs and translating GNU makefiles to other format. Setting $AlwaysMake to true will force the evaluator to ignore the timestamps of external files appeared in the makefiles while setting $Question to true will prevent the evaluator from executing the shell commands specified in the makefile rules. Here's the detailed listing for all the config variables: $Question This variable corresponds to the command-line option "-q" or <--question> in GNU make. Its purpose is to make the evaluator enter the "questioning mode", i.e., a mode in which "make" will never try executing rule commands unless it has to, "and" echoing is suppressed at the same time. $AlwaysMake This variable corresponds to the command-line option "-B" or "--always-make". It forces re-constructing all the rule's targets related to the goal, ignoring the timestamp or existence of targets' dependencies. $Quiet It corresponds to GNU make's command-line option "-s", "--silent", or "--quiet". Its effect is to cancel the echoing of shell commands being executed. $JustPrint This variable corresponds to GNU make's command line option "-n", "--just-print", "--dry-run", or "--recon". Its effect is to print out the shell commands requiring execution but without actually executing them. $IgnoreErrors This variable corresponds to GNU make's command line option "-i" or "--ignore-errors"ieXXIt's used to ignore the errors of shell commands being executed during the make process. The default behavior is quitting as soon as a shell command without the "-" modifier fails. CLASS TRIGGERS
The "make_by_rule" method of this class defines a trigger named "firing_rule" via the Class::Trait module. Everytime the "make_by_rule" method reaches the trigger point, it will invoke the user's processing handler with the following three arguments: the self object, the Makefile::AST::Rule object, and the corresponding "Makefile::AST::Command" object in the context. By registering his own processing handlers for the "firing_rule" trigger, the user's code can reuse the evaluator to do his own cool things without traversing the makefile ASTs himself. See the "SYNOPSIS" for code examples. CODE REPOSITORY
For the very latest version of this script, check out the source from http://github.com/agentzh/makefile-parser-pm <http://github.com/agentzh/makefile-parser-pm>. There is anonymous access to all. AUTHOR
Zhang "agentzh" Yichun "<agentzh@gmail.com>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2007-2008 by Zhang "agentzh" Yichun (agentzh). This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Makefile::AST, Makefile::Parser::GmakeDB, pgmake-db, makesimple, Makefile::DOM. perl v5.12.4 2011-08-17 Makefile::AST::Evaluator(3pm)