Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Default ALOM username and password for the Sun servers Post 302092516 by muthulingaraja on Tuesday 10th of October 2006 11:59:02 AM
Old 10-10-2006
Default ALOM username and password for the Sun servers

Hi,

Anyone please tell me the default ALOM username and password for the sun server(Sun fire V210).

Thanks
muthu

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Alom Sun V240

hallo anybody know how to set alom mail alerty server with yahoomail ? thank u?where i can find mail server address for yahoomail?thank (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanto85
1 Replies

2. Solaris

ALOM wont work when KVM connected to Sun Fire V440 server

Hi, I was asked to connect a KVM screen to a Sun Fire V440 last night so I connected it up but no joy and nothing on the KVM screen. I was told that a reboot may fix the problem so connected to the ALOM and rebooted. On the plus side, the KVM screen now works but I lost the ALOM connection. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy54321
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Is it ALOM password I am stuck with? SunFire V100

Hi, I got a SunFire V100 and following its manual on how to establish a connection to this server, I connected to it via HyperTerminal. However, I am stuck at the login prompt. When powered on, this workstation goes through the regular cycle of OS banner and version printout, checking the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: varelg
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shell script to check the /etc/default/kbd file on a list of SUN servers

Hello, I want to create a shell script that would check the file "/etc/default/kbd" for the entry KEYBOARD_ABORT=alternate on a list of SUN Solaris servers. If this entry is not uncommented (without #) then I should get a message/error report for the host which does not have the setting... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahive
3 Replies

5. Solaris

ALOM password reset

Hi , How to reset ALOM/SC password for Solaris box Sun Fire T-200 Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetansingh23
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Username and password

Hi I am new to using unix and am struggling with a script i am writing. What i am trying to do is get a user to enter a username, check the original file i created with username and pin to see if their is a corresponding entry. Next ask the user to enter the pin and see if this matches... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: somersetdan
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do you reset username/password

Picked up a 3b2 running System V. Works fine, but it requires a username and password. Is the username "root" or "sysadm"? How do I find out and how to I reset it or bypass it? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TanRuNomad
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Connect using ALOM to Sun Fire V210

I have bought from eBay a second hand Sun Fire V210 server and I'm really stumped at the lack of complete instructions on how to connect to it. I don't have a Windows machine, I've only got Ubuntu and OS X computers. None of them have an old RS-232 port on them either. In saying that, I have... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: danijeljames
12 Replies

9. Hardware

SUN V245 Connecting To router Through Alom

Hello. I have a sun v245 and I have no hard drive for it yet but i would like to connect it to my home router by ethernet cable so I can use Alom remotely. Could someone please tell me how to set it up. Thank You (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SunV245
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Sun v215 ALOM Reset

Hi all, I got a v215 but the login credentials are unknown. I plug the serial management RS232-RJ45 and get the output on the terminal. I reseted NVRAM and battery but I can't use the default login still. After these operations the output from boot is as such ; ALOM POST 1.0 Status =... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: y33t
21 Replies
asadmin-create-javamail-resource(1AS)				   User Commands			     asadmin-create-javamail-resource(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-create-javamail-resource, create-javamail-resource - registers the JavaMail resource SYNOPSIS
create-javamail-resource --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile file- name] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive] --mailhost hostname --mailuser username --fromaddress address [--storeprotocol imap] [--storeprotocolclass com.sun.mail.imapIMAPStore] [--transprotocol smtp] [--transprotocolclass com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport] [--debug=false][--enabled=true] [--description text] [--property (name=value)[:name=value]*] jndi_name Registers the Javamail resource. This command can only be run remotely. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. --interactive prompts you for the required options that are not already specified. --mailhost mail server host. --mailuser mail account user name. --fromaddress email address. --storeprotocol mail server stored protocol. --storeprotocolclass mail server stored protocol class name. --transprotocol mail server transport protocol. --transprotocolclass mail server transport protocol class name. --debug if set to true, server startsup in debug mode for this resource. --enabled determines whether the resource is enabled at runtime. --description text description of the Javamail resource. --property optional attribute name/value pairs for configuring the Javamail resource. OPERANDS
jndi_name JNDI name of the Javamail resource to be created. Example 1: Using create-javamail-resource asadmin> create-javamail-resource --user admin --password adminadmin --host fuyako --port 7070 --mailhost localhost --mailuser sample --fromaddress sample@sun.com mail_resourc/MyMailSession Command create-javamail-resource executed successfully Where: mail/MyMailSession is the JavaMail resource created. The escape character () is used in the --fromaddress option to distinguish the dot (.) and at sign (@). The JNDI name for a JavaMail resource customarily includes the mail/ naming subcontext. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-delete-javamail-resource(1AS), asadmin-list-javamail-resources(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-create-javamail-resource(1AS)