Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: unix price
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers unix price Post 302086622 by qfwfq on Friday 25th of August 2006 09:08:42 AM
Old 08-25-2006
First of all... good luck to find HP-UX free on the Internet... and I am talking about an original one without any modification or malicious code. Second, you can get HP-UX when you buy a new server from HP or have a new version when you need to upgrade. Even if I was to give you a copy, thing I won't do, you would need to get a codeword from HP and pay for it. Look at Solaris instead, they have a free version.

A suggestion, have a look at ebay and search for a HP server that already have HP-UX so you can have the server and the OS at once for cheap.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Intel vs Dlink NIC Gigabyte price point difference

Hi, I wondering about intel and dlink gigabyte desktop nic card price point, May i ask if someone know the difference between the two gigabyte nic card, I found at my local electronic store that theres a price difference between the two the intel is double the price of the dlink although the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
4 Replies
ns_info(3aolserver)					    AOLserver Built-In Commands 				       ns_info(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ns_info, ns_server, ns_stats - commands SYNOPSIS
ns_info address ns_info argv0 ns_info boottime ns_info builddate ns_info config ns_info home ns_info hostname ns_info interp ns_info label ns_info log ns_info name ns_info pageroot ns_info platform ns_info server ns_info tcllib ns_info uptime ns_info version ns_server option ?arg arg ...? ns_stats option ?arg arg ...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
ns_info boottime Returns the server boot time in seconds. ns_info config Returns the configuration file name. ns_info home Returns the directory where the AOLserver was installed. ns_info hostname Returns the name of the host on which server is running (e.g., www.myhost.com). ns_info interp Returns the number of the Tcl interpreter currently being used. ns_info label Returns the source code label for the server. If no label was used, "unlabeled" is returned. ns_info log Returns the location of the server log file (e.g., /home/myserver/log/server.log). ns_info name Returns the name of the AOLserver. It's usually "AOLserver." ns_info pageroot returns the directory containing the HTML pages for this virtual server. ns_info platform Returns the name of the platform that the server is running on (e.g., Solaris). ns_info server returns the name of this virtual server. ns_info tcllib returns the directory where the AOLserver Tcl source code resides for this virtual server. ns_info uptime returns the time in seconds that the server has been up. ns_info version returns the version of the AOLserver. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 ns_info(3aolserver)