Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: unix price
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers unix price Post 302086599 by blare on Friday 25th of August 2006 03:56:05 AM
Old 08-25-2006
where i can download unix hp-ux and which

Pls. Help me to find hp-ux for downolad for free from the internet
I can't fined it Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Intel vs Dlink NIC Gigabyte price point difference

Hi, I wondering about intel and dlink gigabyte desktop nic card price point, May i ask if someone know the difference between the two gigabyte nic card, I found at my local electronic store that theres a price difference between the two the intel is double the price of the dlink although the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
4 Replies
protocols(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual						      protocols(4)

NAME
protocols - Defines the Internet protocols used on the local host SYNOPSIS
/etc/protocols DESCRIPTION
The /etc/protocols file contains information about the known protocols used in the DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) Inter- net. Each protocol is represented by a single line in the protocols file. Each entry is of the form: Name Number Aliases The fields contain the following information: Official Internet protocol name. Protocol number. Unofficial names used for the protocol. Items on a line are separated by one or more spaces or tab characters. Comments begin with the # (number sign), and routines that search the protocols file do not interpret characters from the beginning of a comment to the end of the line. A protocol name can contain any printable character except a field delimiter, newline character, or comment character. The lines in the file appear as follows: # # Internet (IP) protocols # ip 0 IP # internet protocol, pseudo protocol number icmp 1 ICMP # internet control message protocol igmp 2 IGMP # internet group management protocol ggp 3 GGP # gateway-gateway protocol tcp 6 TCP # transmission control protocol egp 8 EGP # exterior gateway protocol pup 12 PUP # PARC universal packet protocol udp 17 UDP # user datagram protocol hmp 20 HMP # host monitoring protocol rdp 27 RDP # "reliable datagram" protocol RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: endprotoent(3), getprotobyname(3), getprotobynumber(3), getprotoent(3), setprotoent(3) delim off protocols(4)