Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hi
Operating Systems SCO Hi Post 302086449 by surajps123 on Thursday 24th of August 2006 03:13:58 AM
Old 08-24-2006
Hi

Hi,
I am having two servers both having same version of sco unix 7.1.4 and the network was fine till some days back. There was a power cut off and the both the servers were forced to go off abnormally. Since then i m having problem with one of the server. the problem is i can connect from one server to another but i cannot connect from my clients i.e win xp machines. when i say ping i m getting .

Reply from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx : bytes=32 .....
Request timed out
Request timed out
Request timed out
basically i m getting one line as connected ..

how do i sort this , there is lots of data on the server , i want to skip the reinstallation ..
please advice as soon as possible.

GUARDS(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 GUARDS(1)

NAME
guards - select from a list of files guarded by conditions SYNOPSIS
guards [--prefix=dir] [--path=dir2:dir2:...] [--default=0|1] [-v|--invert-match] [--list|--check] [--config=file] symbol ... DESCRIPTION
The script reads a configuration file that may contain so-called guards, file names, and comments, and writes those file names that satisfy all guards to standard output. The script takes a list of symbols as its arguments. Each line in the configuration file is processed separately. Lines may start with a number of guards. The following guards are defined: +xxx Include the file(s) on this line if the symbol xxx is defined. -xxx Exclude the file(s) on this line if the symbol xxx is defined. +!xxx Include the file(s) on this line if the symbol xxx is not defined. -!xxx Exclude the file(s) on this line if the symbol xxx is not defined. - Exclude this file. Used to avoid spurious --check messages. The guards are processed left to right. The last guard that matches determines if the file is included. If no guard is specified, the --default setting determines if the file is included. If no configuration file is specified, the script reads from standard input. The --check option is used to compare the specification file against the file system. If files are referenced in the specification that do not exist, or if files are not enlisted in the specification file warnings are printed. The --path option can be used to specify which directory or directories to scan. Multiple directories are eparated by a colon (":") character. The --prefix option specifies the location of the files. AUTHOR
Andreas Gruenbacher <agruen@suse.de> (SuSE Linux AG) perl v5.12.1 2010-07-05 GUARDS(1)