Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AutoSys Tutorials
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users AutoSys Tutorials Post 302077806 by cpm189 on Monday 26th of June 2006 02:44:52 PM
Old 06-26-2006
AutoSys Tutorials

Hi,

Where can I find a good AutoSys User Guide so that I can get all the details on those AutoSys commands like "sendevent" and "autorep"?

Thanks a lot in advance.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Online Tutorials

Does anyone know of any decent online tutorials with regard to Solaris and/or Oracle, currently I'm just hamming my way through but would like to get some more in depth knowledge of the subjects. And as I'm sat at work all day with nothing to do, I thought I'd give the old brain a workout before... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kmugglet
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

tutorials

i just got used to some basic unix commands etc i wanted to learn shell programming i bought the book but it looks like full of command reference and doesn't teach how to do shell scripting any good ones in this site or over the web . thank you siva (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siva_jm
1 Replies

3. Programming

gdb Tutorials

Can anyone give me the link to a website having gdb tutorials (for advanaced debugging & shortcuts) http://www.burneddowndays.com/talk/YaBBImages/rolleyes.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
1 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Cygwin Tutorials

Hi.. I required Cygwin User Guide and Reference Materials.If anybody knows the related URL Kindly help me. Thanks & Regards :) Sanjay.Karthik (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjay.karthik
1 Replies

5. Programming

Encryption Tutorials

Hi , I would like to know how to write encrytion functions in c++ in linux environment.so would like u get some tutorials on the topic. Can anyone help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Documentation and books on Autosys Job Control Tool from Autosys

My project uses Autosys. I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from. Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
0 Replies

7. Linux

RHCE tutorials

Does anyone here who is an RHCE already? Do you have tutorials for this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

.NET Tutorials

Does anyone have any good .NET Tutorials? What are some good websites for .NET Tutorials? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies
fslint-gui(1)							   User Commands						     fslint-gui(1)

NAME
fslint-gui - A GUI wrapper for the individual fslint command line tools SYNOPSIS
fslint-gui [OPTIONS] [PATHS] DESCRIPTION
fslint is a toolset to find various problems with filesystems, including duplicate files and problematic filenames etc. Individual command line tools are available in addition to the GUI and to access them, one can change to, or add to $PATH the /usr/share/fslint/fslint directory on a standard install. Each of these commands in that directory have a --help option which further details its parameters. findup - find DUPlicate files findnl - find Name Lint (problems with filenames) findu8 - find filenames with invalid utf8 encoding findbl - find Bad Links (various problems with symlinks) findsn - find Same Name (problems with clashing names) finded - find Empty Directories findid - find files with dead user IDs findns - find Non Stripped executables findrs - find Redundant Whitespace in files findtf - find Temporary Files findul - find possibly Unused Libraries zipdir - Reclaim wasted space in ext2 directory entries PARAMETERS
If [PATHS] are specified, they become the default search path, otherwise the current directory becomes the default. --version Display the fslint version and exit --help Display help for tool specific options AUTHOR
Written by Padraig Brady REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <P@draigBrady.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2009 Padraig Brady <P@draigBrady.com>. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details, which is available at www.gnu.org fslint July 2009 fslint-gui(1)