Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Internet Explorer is infected - small windows keep popping up Post 302073426 by milhan on Saturday 13th of May 2006 02:42:47 AM
Old 05-13-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by vino
If you are sure its a virus, then run an anti-virus tool.

It could be some spyware. Check out Windows Defender
thanks a lot, your suggestion solved my problem..

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

May I try Internet Explorer on my SCO?

I Have SCO OpenServer 5 with Netscape Navigator, but I'll like to try Internet Explorer to see how it workd on Unix. I don't know where I can find (If there is) a version compatible with SCO OpenServer! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SuPeRbYtE
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

internet explorer for hp-ux

Hello, i'm running a hp-ux workstation model 715 / 100 with hp-ux version 11.11 i need a microsoft internet explorer for this workstation to make some tests. does anyone know where i can cat a internet explorer 4.01 for my workstation? Thank all for help! ;-) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ortsvorsteher
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

Internet Explorer Solaris

Downloaded and installed, when I try to execute iexplorer it responds with "iexplorer: not found", but it is right there in the directory I am in and I im logged in as root. any ideas? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cluettr
3 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Explorer flashes off

Hi, What must have happen to my internet explorer that flashes whenever it want to load. The page after trying to load would just logout. I have tried to reset most of the setting on the properties but all to no avail. Can someone pls assist. Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayode
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Internet Explorer for Solaris and HPUX

Any idea where can I download IE for UNIX platform? Microsoft does not support the downloading anymore? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jennifer
5 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Internet Explorer EOL

Hard to imagine that in the two decades of its existence this product once ruled supreme, but the news is finally there: RIP Internet Explorer: Twitter mourns and mocks death of Microsoft (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies
feed2imap-cleaner(1)					      General Commands Manual					      feed2imap-cleaner(1)

NAME
feed2imap-cleaner - Removes old items from IMAP folders SYNOPSIS
feed2imap-cleaner [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
feed2imap-cleaner deletes old items from IMAP folders specified in the configuration file. The actual query string used to determine whether an item is old is : "SEEN NOT FLAGGED BEFORE (3 days ago)". Which means that an item WON'T be deleted if it satisfies one of the following conditions : o It isn't 3 days old ; o It hasn't been read yet ; o It is flagged (marked as Important, for example). -d, --dry-run Don't remove anything, but show what would be removed if run without this option. -f, --config file Use another config file (~/.feed2imaprc is the default). BUGS
Deletion criterias should probably be more configurable. SEE ALSO
Homepage : http://home.gna.org/feed2imap/ feed2imaprc(5), feed2imap(1) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2005 Lucas Nussbaum lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. Jul 25, 2005 feed2imap-cleaner(1)